Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Paleness on waking

Hello there-

i've been having so many health issues I dont' even know if this is the right spot to post.

The worst part about the whole thing is that it seems like every day I "know" what is wrong with me...But at this point, it could be anything and im not so sure what.

It is 1:45 I had been asleep for about 4 hours. I had the most undescribably terrifying dream. When I woke up, I was scared to death. It was was so terrible all I could think of was "this is what hell is like". I got up, delerious, to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I was chalk white. Not only pale as a ghost but I look as though i've been beat up. My eyes are red and puffy...It's just not pretty. As I walk around I notice that I pink up and regain some color in my face.

This has been happening to me for a long time. I wake up from sleep at night or in the morning pale..And as I walk around I regain color in my face.

I'm depressed and fatigued during the day. A doctor diagnosed me with ulcerative collitis that i'm currently dieting to deal with.

But these problems have been happening for years. I don't know what's wrong with me.

My parents take it very lightly when I tell them I need to go to the doctor. They're my parents, they love me I know..But I don't think they know the extent of what i'm going through right now. The best way I can describe to you whats happening to me is: I feel like im going to die. When I wake up in the morning I feel as tho i've been hit by a freight train. I can't function normally in society with these issues. I want help but im not even sure where to start looking.

I look worse than ever. Dark circles and pale fale

what is causing this paleness upon waking. What is causing the fatigue during the day and stomach pain?? Somebody help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|