Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

I Cant Piss, So I Self Catherize.

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
Sad im a 25 year old male and I have interstitial cystitis. With this urinary frequency and not being able to fully empty my bladder these days makes life so misrable. Also, I go into retention alot and I have to use a self catheter to get the urine out. What makes this problem so difficult is that I can only use the catheter a certain amount of times a day only.(i also hate sticking this to tube in my urethra, it is so uncomfortable.) so my urine just sits in my bladder making my body feel all sick daily. I had ic for some time now, but me not being able to completely empty my bladder and having retention is what bothers me most. Its been like this for 10 months now and life is very hard. I was never like this before, just urinary frequency and I was able to empty my bladder enough to enjoy life more. If there is anyone going through this or something similar, get at me. Thankz. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply