Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Will Masterbating Reduce Sexual Senses

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Sir,

i am a male, 23 years old. I have been masterbating for the past 7 years. I can say, I masterbated vigorously and frequently. Tried ejaculation at the rate of 5 times a day.

Now a days I am feeling the erection is not as usual. I am feeling that my male thing has fed up.

I fear whether I can give birth to a child.

Can u please clear and help me in this regard

thank you..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2006
Re: Will Masterbating Reduce Sexual Senses
dare123 wrote:
sir,

i am a male, 23 years old. I have been masterbating for the past 7 years. I can say, I masterbated vigorously and frequently. Tried ejaculation at the rate of 5 times a day.

Now a days I am feeling the erection is not as usual. I am feeling that my male thing has fed up.

I fear whether I can give birth to a child.

Can u please clear and help me in this regard

thank you..

maybe you should refrain from masturbating for some time and see how things go. If you can't refrain 100%, reduce your masturbation to three/week. I don't think this will lead to infertility but certain sources claim that excessive masturbation could lead to premature ejaculations, weak erection, penile pain and other problems. It has something to do with hormones and body chemistry, so why not let your body rejuvenate!
|

replied December 25th, 2011
Hi i am 31 years old i used to masterbuate every day but my semem quantity is very low could please advice how to grow semen quantity & even though i used to see pronographic movie than also i don't have impontence..wht is the exact reason for this please advice...
|
Quick Reply