Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pmdd

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I was diagnosed with premenstrual dysphoric disorder when I was 19...(i'm 24 now) and am just wondering if anyone else who has this condition knows of any dietary or life changes that can help alleviate it's symptoms? Thanks! Cool
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Ugh, let me know when you find out. Sad I know for sure that I have it, but my doctor doesn't believe in it and calls it severe pms. Lol! It was not pms, though... It was terrible mood swings for 2.5 weeks out of every 4. Cool i'm on birth control now, and it helps soooo much, but I still have trouble.
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! I am not a Dr. I heard some girls talking about this the other day, not here though. That there is a new b/c pill called .Yaz that has just been approved that is supposed to help with this condition, she also said that she was put on a anti-anxiety/anti-depressent med that even though it took awhile to get used to, it has really helped. You might want to talk to your dr and ask him/her about this yaz b/c med, you can even google it. I do hope you find something that works and maybe get a 2nd opinion.
Good luck!
|

replied October 11th, 2006
Thank you so much for your posts, you guys! :d
|