Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Am I to Ugly?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I have this thing.. I rly hate the way I look sum ppl say I look nice put I cnt stand the way I look! This also gets me down. I feel the need to cover myself in tattoos to take it away but this is going to destroy my future :

as u can see I have tattoos on my face hands arms neck everywhere! I duno what to do!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Re: Am I to Ugly?
Omg, well I viewed more pictures on your myspace and seen all of them and.... Evil or Very Mad whats wrong with you?! You are not bad looking at all !!!!!! And the tatto you have next to your eye.. Wow I can name many people who have that exact same thing, you can definitly get attention you look good.. Stop it lol
|

[quote="laletta"]omg, well I viewed more pictures on your myspace and seen all of them and.... Evil or Very Mad whats wrong with you?! You are not bad looking at all !!!!!! And the tatto you have next to your eye.. Wow I can name many people who have that exact same thing, you can definitly get attention you look good.. Stop it lol[/quote
? I hate the way I look tattoos hide what I look like I rly wish I was born as sum1 else and ppl telling me I look good just doesnt help me see what they see. What I see looking back in the mirror just isnt good! Sad I no it sounds strange ...Its like my mum she thinks shes fat and shes well skinny!]
|

User Profile
Yeah, my sister is the same she thinks shes fat but she has a realy nice body, I yell at her all the time, you need to be confident about your self.. Thats what makes someone sexy is confidence.. You really are a good looking kid, you had a girlfriend befor? Or someone who liked you?
|

laletta wrote:
yeah, my sister is the same she thinks shes fat but she has a realy nice body, I yell at her all the time, you need to be confident about your self.. Thats what makes someone sexy is confidence.. You really are a good looking kid, you had a girlfriend befor? Or someone who liked you?

yeah u anserd my post below this one about the one I felt out of love with but I miss memerys with her like woching the stars. She told me I was the sexyest guy shes ever seen though our relation ship bt her telling that just made me mad coz it felt like sarcasm to me. Though I never showd her I was mad I just argude back saying she was far more better looking. Bt I feel like if I didnt have all them tattoos she would of never have been with me coz the tattoos hide everything thats rong about me... Ma horrible face.. No one looks at it any more they just look at the tear drop tattoos.. Which is a good thing bt not good for my future
|

User Profile
Ohh I see, but as for your future, as I see on your myspace you sing rock music, and maybe that can be your future being a famous band or something, and you definitly have the look for it.. You look like another member of blink 82 or something, and ok I just looked at your pictures again and I covered your tattoos.. And you still look the same and you still look good, you look good with or without the tattoos, if you had a girlfriend then you obviously look good if people can go for you
|

Your not ugly!

Tattoo's shouldn't hide things, they they should be an extention of who you are.

My boyfriend has some tattoo's, they are parts of him, not hiding who he is. I have a tattoo... Same thing. They mean something to us. And im a very girly girl too... It doesn't matter.
|

User Profile
high_voltage wrote:
your not ugly!

Tattoo's shouldn't hide things, they they should be an extention of who you are.

My boyfriend has some tattoo's, they are parts of him, not hiding who he is. I have a tattoo... Same thing. They mean something to us. And im a very girly girl too... It doesn't matter.

exactlyyyy ..
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey.

You know, I think that I had to go through feeling this way, too before I really came to accept me for me. Self-esteem is something we have to learn, b/c no one teaches it to us anymore. And to be honest, there are still institutions which judge a man by the color of his skin/tatoo and not the quality of his character.

So, only you can really answer your own question. How much do you really care about externalities?
|
Tags: Depression, neck
Quick Reply