Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Strange Lump?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I found a pea sized lump under my skin in the area... Well, at the top of left butt cheek almost in the crack. It's weird because I can't see the lump, but if I feel around there I most certainly can make out it's roundness under the skin. However, on the skin there is a very, very small purpleish blotch. This isn't oozing anything gross and nothing happens if I try to squeeze it. It's actually almost visibly unnoticable. However, it *is* painful to sit on. Typically when I sit on the floor I tend to lean back a bit and sit on the upper part of my buttocks. At first I thought it might be something like a pustule or nodule, but then that's a weird spot for me to have those things show up. Any input?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: lump, skin
Quick Reply