Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Is My Baby Coming Soon?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Confused I am 17 years old and yesterday I was 33 weeks pregnant. On monday I started having a pinkish discharge and had been having really really bad lower back pains. I went to the doctor and he put me on bed rest. Now I keep having these cramps in my stomac and I keep filling sick all the time. I never felt sick in my pregnancy untill now and I woke up last night with the taste of vomit in my mouth as if I had vomited in my sleep. The doctor told me that when he done my pelvic exam thing that the baby was at the top of the birth canal. All I want to know is is does this mean that baby is coming soon? Just wanted to know what other people though cuz im really in pain and just dont know what to think.
Did you find this post helpful?
|