Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Consistent Weekness of Body

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi,
from last 7 months I am facing consistent weekness I my body and becoming weeker day by day withour no solid reason. I just moved from my native country to here in dubai and now from last 7 monhts it started even more rapidly than before. My diet is full doing sexercise less work adn everything is perfect at my part also get complete medical checkup but no symptoms of any disease. My waist reduces from 36 to 30 whcih is alarming for me and marital life is also good as such not any problem in that also. I will appreciate your response adn detailed will be deliveerd to u against your further inquiry.

Love to all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe your stresses? Im like that too.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2006
Community Volunteer