Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

What to Do Next

I met this one really nice girl online and we have been talking on aim for about a full week then we talked on the phone for the last week and when we talk its usually about a 2 hr conversation. So as of now its been just past 2 weeks of talking to her. Last nite we ended up meeting at a movie theater to see !**@! and it was kind of ackward but it ended up being great. Afterwards we went to get some ice cream so we can talk in person a bit more. I thought everything went great but it was still strange cuz as I walked her to her car I didnt know if she wanted a hug or kiss, so there was kind of a silence for a few seconds. We just exchanged a nice huge and went on our ways. I talked to her already today and she wants to go bowling or something this next weekend, I think this may be going a bit too fast for an online connection, what do you guys think though cuz I really like her and she must like me cuz she calls like everynite to talk. Thanks for the insite. Btw we are both 18 and live 15 min away from eachother.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I see nothing wrong with it unless you feel uncomfortable.Online meetingt people is almost the same as meeting in person.When you think about it,you meet say at the mall,exchange numbers talk on the phone maybe once or twice and make a day to chill.Same thing.You guys have already talked for over 2 weeks.Its appearant you have something in common and you 'clicked' and your first meeting was good.Whats wrong?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Re: What to Do Next
I see no problem with that, what your doing is the same thing as with someone you know, a date is a date it's perfectly fine.. The only thing that would be going to fast is sex.. What your doing is perfectly normal :p and if she keeps asking to hang out more than it's all going well.. Best of luck and have fun :d
|
Tags: aim for, cream
Quick Reply