Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

If Not Genital Warts Then What?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Ok, i'm a virgin and from reading other posts i've learned that I can't have an std (i.E. Genital warts), however I do have small, white bumps in my genital area and have had them since I can remember.

So if I don't have genital warts what do I have? Is it possible for "common warts" to spread to the genital region? If so, could they be transmitted sexually? I know I may be in a strange situation but i'm confused about what I have and I don't know how to tell my girlfriend that i'm a virgin but I have bumps on my genitals. Any insight is appreciated, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2007
look up molluscum contagiosum, or genital warts on wikipedia... they should have links at the bottom for different things that are easily mistaken for genital warts.
|

replied December 6th, 2007
look up molluscum contagiosum, or genital warts on wikipedia... they should have links at the bottom for different things that are easily mistaken for genital warts.
|

replied January 2nd, 2008
Pearly Penile Papules
Look this up. If you have never had sex then this is almost surely what you have. The good news is that it is harmless, you cant give it to her and and its not an std. It is very common among men.
|