Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Farting Sensation While Having Sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Lately while having sex with my boyfriend I have been having the feeling of farting. I dont know what is wrong with me? I am I just wierd or is it normal? Is there something I can do! I concentrate so much on not farting that I cant really enjoy having sex Sad and I love having sex!

Please help any kind of advice or insight would help alot thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper xxrachelxx411
|

replied September 25th, 2006
Go on and fart Laughing !!! You can always tell him that he's giving you air.

Are you polycystic? Or probably nervous when you do it... If that's it - do more foreplay
|

Omg I not the shy type of girl I mean we sit on the couch and have burping contest but farting I dont know?!??!?!?! What is polycystic? And no im not nervous why we have sex I love it! Yeah the foreplay could be longer what is with guys and always have to just go for it when you say yes you want to go all the way! Jesus cant they just be patient! My boyfriend tries he really does and we dont always all the time in world so that could be a problem to.

Thanks for the advice
|

Polycystic ovarian syndrome - a disorder of the ovaries caused by numerous small cysts in both ovaries

a lot of women have it. I have it. It can actually make you feel some pain when you have sex. It is actually quite annoying and makes you feel like farting too.

It's not a serious thing depending on the size of the cysts.
|

Umm I dont believe so. I had a pap umm in july and he said that everything was fine. Can they find it when you have a pap?
|

I don't think so. Usually the pap smear is done if there are changes in the cell around the cervix area. It is common for women to get hpv virus (it is actually a std) but it goes away. Your own body can heal it but there are cases wherein they cause growth or warts and some abnormality in the cells of your cervix that would eventually if not treated leads to cervical cancer.

The pos could be seen from the scans. Usually, if you really experience some pain during sex and when you are about to have your period. Having pos can also affect your weight gain.

If you are still worried about the 'farting' issue, maybe you can ask your doctor if you have pos when you do your next pap smear.
|

replied September 29th, 2006
Is it possible that while having sex, the positioning is causing some pressure to the rectum and forcing out the oxygen? I find I tend to be a bit gasous after using a vibrator.
|

It might be the position you're in. Cause I felt that way a few time when he had my legs up and it felt like pressure was on my stomach.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Try to cut down on the fizzy drinks, dont have any fizzy drinks for a day, then have sex. Try that.

Or have a poop before you have sex, that will get rid of whatever is in the anal canal, including air.

If it still happens then it could be the positions your in.
|

replied September 30th, 2006
I have the same issue! I always feel like air is about to slip out and sometimes even feel like I might accidently poop. I knowthat sounds gross but I do have those wierd sensations sometimes too. I found some truth to what someonelse said, going to the bathroom first. I'm not shy or nervous ethier. I just think farting during sex would kill the moode.
Hope this helps.
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
r u talkn about the type of fart dat come out of your vagina cuz dat happens ta me to i thought it was normal
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It is normal to "fart out of your vagina" and it's called queefing-

but I don't think that's what the op is talking about. I think she actually means farting.
|

replied May 19th, 2009
QUEEF
Is it normal for your queef to smell like crispy feet?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2009
Experienced User
um not real sure if the above poster is serious or not, but no it is not normal for it to smell like that ...
|

replied May 19th, 2009
well it doesnt always smell like crusty feet, but at times it does smell like corn chips...
|

replied May 19th, 2009
jigajew. its completely normal. when mine be creepin out, they smell like they came from the swamp...nasty.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2009
Experienced User
spearchucka ... a queef is just trapped air in the vagina being expelled causing a sound. It should NOT smell like it has come from a swamp. You should get a bacteria and std test done as if your vagina smells that potent then there could be an infection. As to jiggajew are you trying to tell us that your vagina smells like corn chips and feet? You obviously have a problem down there then.
|

replied June 5th, 2009
Yeah nig i am. Everytime I be smelling dem corn chips ..it makes me hungary..but den that foot smell just makes me sick. I dont know what it could be
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2009
Experienced User
maybe you need a shower ... and a scrubbing brush ... and some soap
|

replied January 21st, 2011
Well, I'm glad you all discussed this issue pertaining to farting during sex.
As for the Queefing dudes, (I'm assuming you're male), way to ruin a great discussion about farting during sex.
I don't think I'll ever have sex again due to the image of corn chips and feet in your "vagina".
Maybe you need to stop stuffing those things in there to eliminate and/or prevent the smell. Haha!
|
12 >>