Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Tingly Breast

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am new here and have a 4 year old boy at home.My last period was aug 24th and my perdids vary from 28days to 33 days.I am pretty sure I ovulated around sept 9th or 10th as I had ovulation pain and the eggwhite cm very stretchy. We are not tyring however we had unprotected sex both those days and on 9/11. After a few days I started having af cramps off and on and still am. I also have increased cm which make me keep thinking af has started but I check and nothing. I usullay do not have that before a period. Also about 3 days ago I started feeling nauseas and have thrown up some similiar feeling as to my first pregnancy. My boobs are not sore but every day at least a few times off and on I get a tingly sensation it feels just like when I breast fed my son right before the milk would release. I have never had this feeling since I stopped breast feeding 3 years ago. This is the sign that makes me think I could be pregnant has anyone out there had this.

Thanks
dawn
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sashajoshua
|

replied September 22nd, 2006
I've had some of that--crampy during the time between conception and finding out I was pregnant. I haven't had the tingly thing, but i've still been nursing the last two times i've gotten pregnant again. I do remember that with my second pregnancy, I didn't get sore breasts, which confused me a little--that was such a big pregnancy symptom for me the first time around. I've heard though, that in subsequent pregnancies your breasts don't hurt.
Certainly the nausea and increased cm are good signs that you could be pregnant. Hope you're ok with it, 'cause I bet you are!! You could probably take one of those early response tests (up to four days before your periods' due).

Good luck!
|

replied February 15th, 2009
I just posted about haveing tingly breasts and I knew i had felt that feeling before and that is exactly what the tingling feels like. So I have to know!! Were you pregnant????
|

replied September 13th, 2011
Where you pregnant? I have that now and I would like to know...My husband and I have been trying but no results yet...I have my fingers crossed.
|

replied October 14th, 2009
tingling breasts
ive had the exact same tingling, but i spotted about 8 days ago, so i thought is was my period, i am not feeling myself though and i know that with my other two pregnancies, i had that tingling in my breasts and was pregnant.
|

replied November 11th, 2009
missed period
i had my last period on the 13th september, and i am usually very irregular.however this time been a lot longer as its the 11 november now.Had tingly boobs today for the first time but nothing else.Help
|

replied September 13th, 2010
I really want to know if I'm pregnant, my period is not due for another week. But I had cramps acouple times and tingly breast a couple times during the day. Could that mean I'm pregnant?

Thank you for replys

Lisa
|

replied September 13th, 2011
Tingling Breast
For the last few days my breast has been tingling could I be pregnant?. My husbane and I have been trying.

Thank you

Maria
|

replied September 17th, 2011
Today I've been having very bad heart burns, I'm not vomiting just when i eat i get the heart burns...So I've got tingling breast, heart burns and going to the toilet more offen and I really don't feel like myself. I'm not due for my periods till the 5th of September..So could i be pregnant. That is the question here...Smile) I'm really hoping so.
|