Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

White Pimple Looking Things

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
On the rim of my penis their are these white pimple looking things. Their kinda like bumps but not really. They don't have anything inside them and I can't pop them ( ive tried and it kills!!).. I'm in grade 10 now and im always scared of getting serious with anyone because of this problam.

Also ive never had sexual contact with anyone.

I have had them for awhile now.. I can't go to the doctor because they would need to call my parents and I am so not telling my parents.

Does anyone know? Or have a site that could solve this?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe its just a pimple
|

replied September 22nd, 2006
I have the exact same thing man, i'm in gr 11 right now, and I havent had much sexual contact, ive got blowjobs and whatnot, but not in a while now but ive never had sex. It almost looks like they might be hair folicles or sumthin Confused
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Std?
|

replied September 25th, 2006
Search the net for fox-fordyce disease. Its primarily in women, but a small % of men get it too. If you search it, you can find a picture and see if thats what you have. Its not an std, nor is it contagious, and it caused an extremely low self esteem for me since it showed up when I was 16 or so. All I can tell you from experience is that I have never had a girl notice it in my life, and I wasted alot of years being way too self concious about it. Once I was over it, it hasn't affected me one bit!
|

replied September 26th, 2006
pellis wrote:
search the net for fox-fordyce disease. Its primarily in women, but a small % of men get it too. If you search it, you can find a picture and see if thats what you have. Its not an std, nor is it contagious, and it caused an extremely low self esteem for me since it showed up when I was 16 or so. All I can tell you from experience is that I have never had a notice it in my life, and I wasted alot of years being way too self concious about it. Once I was over it, it hasn't affected me one bit!

hey, I have the same problem... Except mine's almost hidden... It's on the underside of the , right near the head on the skin. It kinda looks like the left picture on this website...

Http://www.Aafp.Org/afp/20060201/photo.Htm l

and that website says that it's pearly penile papules. I was actually searching for fox-fordyce disease and this came out... I'm pretty confused on what it is now. Haha
|