Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Having Teeth Pulled Scarid

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Ive never had my teeth pulled? Can anyone advise me what its like? Im really scarid and I keep avoiding it... :? :? Its made me very sick..Have had many different bodly symptoms as infection is going through blood stream...Ive been on anti botics and they helped for about a month now symptoms are coming back...Numbess,drymouth,clammy hands and feet, please tell me if I should be afraid or im making more out of this then I should...???? Really scarid... :? :? :? :? :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2006
Don't worry about it, thats the worst thing to do. Im going to get a tooth pulled out soon, the way I handle it is I take my mp3 player in with me and turn it up full blast. Just think of the future when u have really nice teeth, a couple minutes of discomfort is worth a life time of nice teeth don't u agree?
|

Btw, if u wish me to describe it I will but its not as bad as it sounds honestly
|

Experienced User
It's really nothing at all. You will be numbed up well and you won't feel a thing. Only pressure but, no pain at all. This is coming from someone that's had teeth pulled, 2 root canals and veneers ( teeth sanded down and bonded ).. Getting a tooth pulled is easy. It only lasts a couple of seconds. Get it over with and you will be stress free =]
|