Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Testicular Itch That's Just Red And Itchy, No Flaking, Scaly

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Well i've had this itch for about a month now and so far it hasn't flaked or appeared to be scaly. It's worse in moisture, and when scratched I think it secretes a kind of sweat even though it's not hot, but just from scratching it. It doesn't hurt or burn, just simply itches worse in damp environments.

Sometimes I turn on my fan and when they get really sweaty and cool my cahones. That considerably helps.

First of all it may be jock itch, but it still doesn't flake so I don't know. I've been using my towel in college for like 2 months without washing them, could that be it?? Don't think i'm a slob I just forget things like that.

Basically it could easily be a fungus or jock itch, what do you think.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2006
It definately sounds like fungus. It will not necessarily flake. Have you tried any of the anti-fungal creams?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: itchy, fungus
Quick Reply