Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis Question

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well for the last few months I have had a this issue and I have done alot of reading but havent really found an answer so maybe somebody up hear could help me. During sex with my wife, my penis is getting small cuts around the head of the penis and on the fore skin. This didnt really start until she became pregnant, the cuts normally scab over with a white like scab and after a few days the scab come off in the shower and thats that. It doesnt occur after every sexual encounter but it is occuring more frequently now. I know I dont have an std, and I have been researching male yeast infections. If anyone has any clue what this could be please let me. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2006
Ahhh, there's the ring I lost...Lol jk. Man, I have never heard of this, it seems as there is something in there, that you are rubbing against thats cutting you. I think she should mention it to her doctor...
|

replied September 30th, 2006
Ahhh, there's the ring I lost...Lol jk. Man, I have never heard of this, it seems as there is something in there, that you are rubbing against thats cutting you. I think she should mention it to her doctor...
|

replied October 7th, 2006
The best advice is to go see a doctor =)
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2006
Supporter
I'm sure i've heard one or two people report this on the ehealthforum before. I dont think your wife's got anything sharp stashed in there though, heh.

It sounds like the skin on the head may be too tight..? What could cause this, I don't know. Maybe using the wrong soap, or irritation of another kind. To be honest i'm just guessing though, I think if it persists, it's one for the doctor

hope it clears up for you
|