Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

About You (yes You!) (Page 1)

User Profile
I don't know who everyone is, so could we do some sort of introduction thingy???

I'm jenna. I'm 20 years old and my husbands name is brian and together we have a son jacob who is 13 months old. He's my joy. He keeps me laughing all day long, and when I say all day I mean all day. Seriously, he dosn't stop but for an hour or two nap at 1 and then he's at it again till bedtime. Smile

i'm in my third year of college right now pursuing my degree in special educaction. My husband is majoring in engineering and working full time. It's crazy but I love it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
My name is melissa and i'm 21yo.I have a boyfriend and I have one kid(whitney)and she makes me laugh sometimes but plsses me off when she eats the garbage.I currently work at a washington mutual call center but I don't make phone calls.I want to go to school to be a vetrenarian(sp) or a vets asst. : )
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
she makes me laugh sometimes but plsses me off when she eats the garbage. )

lmao!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Well you know me but I will do it again for others..

My name is tazzyd
i am a mommy to 6 wonderful children (at times)
i have a fiance which hopefully one day we will have enogh money to say I do
umm I stay at home and raise my children why I can .
I have alot of stuff in life that I want to accomplish, but it is put on hold at the moment.. Anything else that you want to know about me just let me know
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
My name is .Steph. I'll be 25 in .Nov. My hubby and I just had our first baby (a boy) on .July 10th. He will be 10 weeks old on .Mon already! I'm a stay at home mom for the time being. Hoping to go throgh nursing school at some point in my life.
|

Extremely eHealthy
My name is nancy ..Not emma...And im 30....And I am 30 weeks preggo with my 1st a boy.......
|

Experienced User
Hi everyone! My name's tiffany and i'm 23 years old. My fiance and I are expecting our first child feb. 28th. Thank goodness next year isn't fiscal!! Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My name is .Laura and i'm 25. My husband's name is .Aaron and he is 27. We have a five week old baby girl named .Alyvia. I'm still on maternity leave, but I might switch to being a stay at home mother until my baby is older.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Im .Jillian and I am 18 ..Sheesh im old :)...My fiance's name is .Jonathan ..He is 21 we have a wonderful son named jace who is 13 months old..I will be starting college next month to become a surgical technologist..Then when I accomplish that I am going to further my education to become a registered nurse..Jonathan is right now going to college to be in the automotive industry..He is actually trying to get sponsored so he can get a racing team ...For funny car racing..If you guys know what that is..Lol but if there is anything else you guys want to know just ask..:)

.......................................... ........................................
|

User Profile
Supporter
My name is .Suzanne but i'm better known as .Zanny.. I'm 17 years old, and i'm currently 28 weeks pregnant with my first, a little girl. I have been with my boyfriend .Jonny for 4 years now, and we can't wait til december! =) as soon as I can, i'm going to college to study a diploma in music practice, and hope to become a professional singer.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm becky, i'm 22 and unfortunately I lost my baby girl, angel. Its been almost 2 weeks now. I do however have 2 kids layla and logan who are 18 months and 8 months. I'm on a trial seperation with my hubby. We'll of been together 6 years on 27th september.

After lots of encouragment I am going back to college to do midwifery, although I have chosen to miss the 2 week induction as I want a few more weeks to cope with my loss.

<-------- looking at that photo now I think the kids look like twins! Lol. They look the same size! Logans growing so quick.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I'm .Michelle and if you don't know who I am by now, you haven't been paying much attention :p j/k
|

Extremely eHealthy
My name is genipher, I am 25 yo. My husband passed away in may and I just had our daughter .Amelia .Ann-.Marie. She is 8 weeks old now and I just returned to work tuesday. I am a claims examiner for a large insurance company.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
my name is genipher, I am 25 yo. My husband passed away in may and I just had our daughter .Amelia .Ann-.Marie. She is 8 weeks old now and I just returned to work tuesday. I am a claims examiner for a large insurance company.

omg I am so sorry-how do you cope?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
im .Jillian and I am 18 ..Sheesh im old :)...My fiance's name is .Jonathan ..He is 21 we have a wonderful son named jace who is 13 months old..I will be starting college next month to become a surgical technologist..Then when I accomplish that I am going to further my education to become a registered nurse..Jonathan is right now going to college to be in the automotive industry..He is actually trying to get sponsored so he can get a racing team ...For funny car racing..If you guys know what that is..Lol but if there is anything else you guys want to know just ask..:)

.......................................... ........................................

hehe, isn't 13 months a fun age!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm .Terra, 16 and not pregnant.. I just stick around because i'm a freak. I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years and... I'm the man?

Emma your name is nancy? What? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:

emma your name is nancy? What? Lol
shut up nosey a$$!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Shut up before

edit sorry girls we cant put those terms even if we do know that you are joking
tazzyd
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
shut up before edit
you see that pic of dalton? Hes saying na na na na boo boo! Lmao
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
shut up before edit

lol

*edited to add- I don't mean its funny that she wants to edit you melissa!

P.S- you guys are just joking right?

Edited by tazzyd because of the term used in another post
|