Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Will My Pregnant Gf Have Problems @ School

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Will my pregnant girlfriend have any problems at school since she is currently pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Probably ppl will be talkin !**@!.But you shouldnt care what people think.Honeslty.
|

replied September 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Its true I shouldnt care what every one else think, thats their opinions. But I have the tendancy to turn red when people are talking about me, or I get figitty. For example last year this girl in my english class had fallen for me, even though she knew and I even explained to her that I have a girlfriend she kept on having feelings for me so then I was like whatever she can have her little crush she will get over it. Then one day in my g.11 history class this other girl from the back of the class yealls out amy loves john and my face turned red and I was like imbarassed. So you see I dont want something like that to happen but if it does it does roght¿ but thats why i'm asking if my girlfriend will have any problems in school cause I dont want that to happen to her either.

angelos mama wrote:
probably ppl will be talkin health question.But you shouldnt care what people think.Honeslty.
|
Quick Reply