Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Really Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
What does it mean to have all the prepregnancy signs and then start your period. I am really confused. I have never felt like that before. I had everything from nausea, sore breasts, dizziness, loss of appetite, freequently going to the bathroom and headaches. I am really confused about all of those symptoms... Please help me understand
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey there-you could still be pregnant.Have you had unprotected sex? Or are you on the pill and missed one? Is there a chance you may be pregnant?
It does happen that some women continue to bleed the whole way through their pregnany so if you feel like you are having symptoms of pregnancy then you should either do a pregnancy test or visit your doctor who will give you a blood test
best wishes
|

Experienced User
Yes my husband and I are having sex but once in a while I do forget to take the pill at the correct time. Oops but anyhow. I took 2 tests and they were neg...Took a 3rd this morning after I started last night and it was neg. I dont really want to buy anymore...Damn things are expensive... But I guess I will just wait till after af leaves and see how I feel then. What do you think.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well,tests are very expensive!
I think that if you can,you should wait to see if your next period comes.If you dont always take the pill properly then there is a chance that you could become pregnant.Perhaps it is too early for the pregnancy hormone to be detected-im not sure.
If you can wait,perhaps you should!
Best wishes
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul