Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

White Seeds In Stool

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have small white seeds in my stools. They are white and sort of heart shaped but just smooth at the top and pointy at the bottom. By small they look like seeds from a sesame seed bun, but in every stool? I'm concerned.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Jack45701
|

replied May 20th, 2012
Sesame Seeds in Stool - Answer
Sounds like you may have a parasite infestation. See your Doctor. I had same. I was treated. They went away and now are back. My Dr. tested and found none. There is a special 3-part stool exam that MUST b performed for detection. I am suprised my Dr. did not know this. I will b calling first thing in the morning. Search on website for instructions on "cleaning stool." Compare what is left over after removing the brown casing to these website photo's. I took photo's of my stool CONTENT (what was left after cleaning) to the E.R. in November, 2011. Dr. said he didn't know what it was (the photo's.) I asked for parasite medication. They provided a prescription for 3 pills (one per day.) I took them and now the parasites are back full throttle. If u want to know if you have parasites buy tea bags called "Dieters Tea" or "Super Dieters Tea." Drink the tea (i used 2 teabags) at night (they r caffiene free) for a up to ten days. (continued)
|

replied July 29th, 2012
I've had the same problem for a long period of time. I'd been making homemade bread that contained sesame and flax seeds, so I'd assumed that was what it was. Then I stopped eating that, and now a several months later I still have the sesame-shaped seeds in my bm's. I was given one prescription for yeast, and the "seeds" decreased to almost none for a couple of days, then it returned so I had a lab stool test for parasites, but it showed up negative. So the MD prescribed a strong medication, but it still hasn't stopped. She also gave me a lab order for the 3 stool samples which I will be doing soon. I'm afraid whatever it is, it's been there for a while so it might be pretty infested if it is a parasite........Sad I also did try a natural herbal remedy that was suppose to be pretty strong, but that didn't work either. I sure hope the next test will be more conclusive. Does anyone else have the same symptoms and if so, what has helped?
|

replied July 30th, 2012
I'm sorry I failed to include the Website that shows photo's of human intestinal parasites. It is at the end of this post. You can "clean" your stool (at home.) If what you have after cleaning looks like the photo's... You will have to copy and paste. I could not "link it" with this text box. This is how I learned I had them!!! My Dr. tested me twice and NEVER HEARD OF the 3 part test.I had top read about it. Find a G.I. Dr. and they will help you. EVERYONE has parasites. What we eat and our health in general has a lot to do with whether or not they multiply. Don't be "afraid." Though it's not well spoken or heard of simple medication will cure it. CONTINUE TO TEST EVRY 3 MONTHS UNTIL CLEANED. www.curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=39837
|

replied July 22nd, 2013
Parasite
OMG - i am being treated for cyclosporiasis and have the sesame seed thing in my stool. I have not traveled anywhere...they think i got it from produce!!!!
|
Tags: heart
Quick Reply