Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

Lump On Neck Near Ear

Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...
Hi, my daughter has a lump on her neck near her right ear that has gotten bigger over night. It was the size of a pea last night and has gotten to the size of a marble by this morning. She is thirteen years old and says her neck is tender. I have been trying to get her to the doctor today, but they have no appointments available. Is it safe to wait the weekend? Should I be worried about it being something serious? Just want to know what a professional would think. Thanks for any information you can give to me or assurance.

Robbie a
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2005
Hi
Hey, I actually came across this site because i've found a lump on my neck which im concerned about but then I read your post. I'm 16 and when I was about your daughter's age I had the same thing. It turns out to be hormones and simply that. I still have it and it hasn't grown but just take her to doc's so he can diagnose.
|

replied February 10th, 2006
Re: Hi
Im 13 now to and I have a lump by my left ear and my mom is gonna take me to the doctar soon to get it checked out and it kinda scared me when I first saw it!
|

replied July 11th, 2008
im thirteen and i have just found one of those on my neck in the same place. im concerned that it could be something bad!
|

replied February 10th, 2013
neck
hi have suffered with a lump on my neck for a six weeks now and it is not going away .
|

replied April 11th, 2013
Lump
I'm 20 and have a lump on my neck I've had it coming on a week and my doctor said wait 2 more weeks to see if it goes before having tests done. Should I be worried?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski