Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Do These Two Orgasms Feel the Same?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Do the clitoral and the vaginal (g-spot) orgasms feel the same?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2006
Experienced User
No. But people will have different opinions on this, about which one feels better and whatnot. Vaginal orgasms feel great don't get me wrong but for me, clitoral orgasms are way more intense and seem to affect my whole body. I always get really tired after having an intense clitoral orgasm.
|

replied October 2nd, 2006
Am a bit young never had sex and would like to knw wat is the difference bwtween clitorial orgasm n vaginal? Like vaginal happens at the beginning of the vagine..N clitorial is way deep?
Um veryy uneducated about this hehe
can u give me adetailed expalination..Id appreciate it
thx
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2006
Community Volunteer
A vaginal orgasm is caused by stimulation within the vagina itself.
Many women can not orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone.

A clitoral orgasm is caused by stimulating the clitoris. This kind of orgasm is often more intense for most women.

I personally have never found there to be a difference.
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Well i've been sexually active since I was 15 & the clitoral has always been the best. Ha, then again i've only had one vaginal orgasm my entire life. I don't know why but it's so hard for me to have a vaginal orgasm. It was pretty intense the 1 time I did have it though.
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I have never had a vaginal but plenty clitoral!
|

replied October 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Vag. Lasts .W.A.Y longer for me...So I like them better than clitoral

<quote> like vaginal happens at the beginning of the vagine..N clitorial is way deep?

Clitoral is outside the vagina all together...From your 'clitoris'...Its that sesitive little tip that surounds your vagina...Does that make sense?? Lol sory I can't explain better
|

replied October 9th, 2006
2 Kinds of Orgasms..
Clitoral orgasms are way easier to come by. G-spot orgasms are way more intense, like it includes the whole body, is more deep. Clitoral, in contrast, seems less intense, more childish. Both are great tho!
|

replied March 20th, 2009
orgasms
For me, clitoris orgasms are soooo good. it makes my knees trimble n my body jerks in this weird way. i love it
|
Quick Reply