Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Breast Hurt?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Can someone tell me wat causes the breast &nipple pain u get when ur prego if ur not prego,ive been prego before &believe me theres a difference from the usuall soreness I get with pms &period..Just came off period on the 24 of aug..Then yesterday I try to lay on stomach &my nipples hurted so bad my breast have gotten a little bigger then when I try to wash breast it hurt so bad like it did when I was preggo some years ago..Could it be hormone imbalance..Or am I just gettin old?(31)yrs old
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper misspope4life
|

replied September 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Sounds hormonal. If you can still have children and have been sexually active, then you may want to get hpt and take it.
|

Whats hpt ? Because my girlfriend she's 18 and one of her breasts hurt.... I said to her it could either be your chest is still growing because dont stop growin till ya 21..... N e 1 else suggest why one her breats hurt ?
|

Experienced User
Hpt= home pregnancy test
|

replied April 1st, 2009
breast hurting
Why would a 45 year-ols woman who has had a historectory have breasts that are so sore that she can't stand it?
|

replied July 7th, 2010
pains in my breast
i am 14 years of age an i am getting some nipple pains in my right breast wat's goin on can someone tell me wat is wrong!!!!!
|

replied July 25th, 2010
my breast hurts
i notice that my breast hurts at times and my nipples look like dark brown what is it?im 26 fem is it normal?
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
My breast hurt
even when i take a shower...
my nipples hurt really bad, they are brown and im 21 they grew a cup size in a few weeks and i have taken a hpt and its negative... Why?
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
My breast hurt
even when i take a shower...
my nipples hurt really bad, they are brown and im 21 they grew a cup size in a few weeks and i have taken a hpt and its negative... Why?
|