Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Victoria Beckham!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Omg!! Victoria beckham is pregnant again!!! I just saw it on my tv :o!! On a spanish news channel :o! Im so shocked!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If .I was going to marry a woman,
.I swear to god it'd be her.
Lol, she is so beautiful it's disgusting.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I find her veru nasty and greasy looking....And it doesnt surprise me shes knocked up again she wants a girl!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
The woman looks like a broomstick with a wig on! I'm surprised her frail body can withstand another pregnancy :d
|

Experienced User
Well good luck to them I mean its just beena hard time for david

posh looks like miss piggy since her nose job she needs to gain weight its unhealthy a size 4
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm surprised she even knows when she is pregnant. She's so anorexic I thought her periods would be all out of a whack so she wouldn't think twice when it didn't come for months.

I was at this ladies house and she was telling me about one of her friends who didn't know she was pregnant until the 5th month because she was anorexic. She thought she had a spaztic tumor and went to the dr because her boobs were getting all huge and he wanted to put her on birth control for breast lumps... Or something like that. I'm not good at telling second hand stories. The point is. She was anorexic and didn't know there was a baby in her for five months!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Haha miss piggy!!!! Why does she always look like she needs to bathe? Her skin always looks greasy ...And she def. Needs to gain a few and her boob job looks too damn fake...Anyhoo..Shes gross and shes another paris hilton.."why are u famous? What have u accomplished ?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwwwh .I love her :(

lol, she was a spice girl!

Does that count for nothing anymore?!

*sobs*

:p
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I think she's pretty but she does need to gain some weight
|

User Profile
Supporter
She should have been the "scary" spice girl lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
awwwwwh .I love her :(

lol, she was a spice girl!

Does that count for nothing anymore?!

*sobs*

:p

sorry babe...Being a spice girl requires less talent than paris hiltons poses.........Lol
|

Experienced User
princess_amy89 wrote:
well good luck to them I mean its just beena hard time for david

posh looks like miss piggy since her nose job she needs to gain weight its unhealthy a size 4

she must be pretty tall, to be that skinny and wearing a size four.....I always thought that she was a size 0.
|
Quick Reply