Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I Sprained My Dick

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Frankly I dont know how else to say it. I wish it was some old wives tale but about three years ago I injured my member. Im 25 and otherwise healthy. I wasnt doin anything crazy, I masturbated a couple times and the next day I was a little sore but it wasnt unusual, later that next day I went a couple rounds with a young lady and since then its never been the same. Ive seen doctors and they cant give me a straight answer, and my symptoms have progressed. At this point im going to the restroom more frequetly, I dont have any problem starting but I have weak stream, I can stop the flow but it stops slowly and I have to milk the last few drops out and recently when I try to push it feels like im loosing some rectum control. If im even slightly aroused even if nothings really happening I get blue balls after a little while and its pretty bad and I produce excessive precum just from that arousal. My staying power is greatly deminished, and im only about 85% on my erection. When I am hard if I push it to the right it snaps back up, but when push to the left it doesnt. After ejaculation I still get that sore feeling and sometimes it last a day or two previous too this I had to problem going two or three times a day but now thats not an option if I want to be pain free. I never thought you could actually sprain your dick but this is having an effect on my state of mind at this point. Any clarity on the situation would be appreciated
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MrMatiq
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Your seriously ridiclulous...Yes, you probably feel pain but its not from masturbating or having sex years earlier....Why dont you go to the emergency and demand some real medical attention?
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Experienced User
This is no joke, a sprained penis is extremely painful and one may never recover - it's actually more of a break than a sprain. It usually happens when during vigorous thrusting, you miss, and the penis bends in half while erect, rupturing internal blood vessels, and tearing muscle - not pretty at all, so consider it if you start getting carried away.

Put ice on it immediately, take anti-inflamatories, and see a doctor.
|

replied September 7th, 2006
Omg I cannot even begin to imagine that feeling, and hope I never do
|

replied September 7th, 2006
singledad wrote:
it usually happens when during vigorous thrusting, you miss, and the penis bends in half while erect, rupturing internal blood vessels, and tearing muscle -

that sounds freakin horrible
|

replied September 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Ouch is right. I've seen people in the er who had to have the problem surgically repaired. That's in the most severe cases though. Otherwise, it's the rest anti-inflammatory, and ice solution. Don't put the ice directly on the penis unless you want frostbite.
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
That sucks
|

replied September 10th, 2010
Lmao! i have never heard of a sprained penis before...ama sprain one.Smile
|

replied November 16th, 2011
me to
hey man I'm haveing the same problem What can I do?
|

replied March 7th, 2012
Same thing happened to me! Well still happening it hurts to pee and whenever I get a boner it hurts! Will I need surgery!?
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Re: I Sprained My !**@!
I know exactly what you are talking about. I am experiencing it right now. In fact I joined this site just now b/c my g/f and I just finished 15 minutes ago and it was hurting so badly I almost had to stop but , she had just gotten back from a 12 day vacation and since masterbation is not apart of my life's philosophy, I was raring to go when she got home. After we finished I explained to her how I was feeling and she kind of just giggled. The only thing I could find analogous to this was having a sprained ankle and every time you took a step ( put pressure on it ) it hurt badly . Same w/ my penis every time I was going in or out the pressure from her vagina was killing me. Let me take a moment to say that I'm not some super hung dude who's penis hurts after being in a 40 y/o woman's vagina. While I have had that happen when I was younger a few times being with females who were super tight that I felt it hurt me as much as it hurt them. With all that said , I have to ask .... Did it get get better? Did it heal back up ? Its not like you can put an air cast on your di%k you know. Anyway hope you are still a member, and can shed some light on how or if you healed up ...... thanks in advance for the response.
|

replied July 28th, 2012
Okay im on here for my bf cuz he would never do one of these. Last night we were really horned up and it was going good til i felt a bad sensation in my stomache i said to slow down but he was so into it he didnt hear so i ripped out his $#'** and he said he had heard a pop. I have never heard of spraining your member. But tonoght we started having sex and it was good til he finished then he was in pain again even when he peed it hurt...please help i wanna know what to make it better for hin and our sexual relationship.
|