Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Need Opinion...please Help....really Stressed And Scared!

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Hello all,

this is my first time posting here and i'm really hoping someone maybe able to give me their thoughts/opinions on my situation. I just found out that I am pregnant. I'm a little over 5 weeks pregnant. First of all 4 weeks ago I had my wisdom teeth pulled (not knowing I was pregnant as this was an unplanned pregnancy). So of course I was given laughing gas and was put to sleep. On top of that I had been taking darvocet and tylenol w/codeine for a couple of days after that for pain. Also to make things worse I have been on anxiety meds for the last 4 years. Although, as soon as I found out I was pregnant I stopped taking my meds. Everything for the most part seems normal to me (i have two children from a previous marraige) other than once in awhile I will get a little pain in the center and the left side of my abdomen for about 3-5 seconds and it will go away. Which I don't recall getting that during my other pregnancies. I also have no morning sickness, just nausea and I had really bad morning sickness with my other pregnancies. My b/f says he feels like something isn't right. I'm not sure if maybe he is nervous as he has children from a previous marraige as well and his ex-wife had a lot of problems with their pregnancies. I don't know i'm just really scared I want the baby to be healthy and i'm praying that having my wisdom teeth removed and the meds I was taking didn't harm the baby at all!!! Oh, and to boot my obgyn can't see me until the end of september! :( so if someone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Just remember every pregnancy is different with my 3rd I never had morning sickness but with my first 2 I did and im on my 4th baby and the same never really got sick but 3 times in the morning and that it the rest was nausea but went away at 12 weeks for me..And haven your teeth pulled and taken the meds the baby should be ok..And the pain in your left side is your ligaments hurting from baby growing just hang in there every thing will be just fine... Good luck

mary36w4d w#4 boy

due soon will have water broke the week of the 19th if I don't go in to labor on my own do to haven my kids 7 days before the due date
|
Did you find this post helpful?