Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum

Our Baby Was Still Born

My wife has asked me to post a message on here and I think it is only fair I respect her wishes. On friday night around 1.30am she started having contractions. We called an ambulance and she was rushed to hospital as she was only 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

When we got there they called someone to examine her but it was too late, within 10 minutes of arriving she pushed out our tiny baby daughter.

She didn't make a sound as she had already passed away. As you can imagine we are distraught with grief. She weighs 1 lb 1oz.

We have named her angel as this is what she will be. A tiny beautiful angel looking down on us from heaven. We have a few photos of her but I do not feel right posting them on a public forum as they are our private memories.

My wife is still in hospital as there was a few complications. The doctors are trying to determine the cause of death as just eariler in the morning rebecca had felt her kicking around.

We are planning to make funeral arrangments even though legally they aren't required. I ask of you if you can please send some kind thoughts our way in this difficult time.

Kind regards, neil

husband of rebecca (username beckster06)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I am so sorry for your loss neil please accept our deepest sympsthy and know we are thinking of you both
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Oh my gosh :( im so sorry to hear that :( r.I.P angel :(! My thoughts are with yous both :(
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I am so so sorry. Your little one was just too special for this world - she is playing with the angels now.

God bless.

((((hugs)))))
|

I Have Also Lost a Baby
I was only 16 weeks along and we had found out before hand that there was something wrong. It is very hard to go through losing a child even if the child had yet to come out of the womb. You have a connection and it is hard to lose it. My thoughts are with you. Mine was a boy. I love him and always will. And if you have religious beliefs someday you will be able to see your beautiful daughter again. It has helped to know that ! Well write me and I will be here for you.
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh my .God beck!! I am sooo sorry honey!!! You and your .Angel are in my prayers.

Sarah
|

Experienced User
Im so sorry beck! My prays are with you , your husband, and angel. Im here for you. Xoxo
|

replied September 4th, 2006
Experienced User
I am truly so sorry to hear about your loss! I wish you all the best in this time of grief. You are all in my prayers! I can not imagine the pain you are feeling but just know that there are people here for you! Again I am you have my deepest sympathy!
|

Re: Our Baby Was Still Born
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a child is so hard. I look at my sons and feel a fear for them and they are grown. Although I have not experienced your pain, I can imagine the sorrow and empathize with you. May god bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand in this trying period. Put your faith in him to give you the strength to endure and know that you will see her again in the next life.

Phyllis
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Oh dear god beck. I don't know what to say. I hope you are going to be ok. Please write me if oyu need anythng, lord, i'm sorry.
|

replied September 5th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I am crying for you hun I am so sorry for your loss please let me know if you need to talk or take your anger out on someone. Prayers for your family and lil angel.
|

Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Rest assured that she's in a better place. She was too precious for this world.
|

Extremely eHealthy
My prayers and heart goes out to you both.
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
My condolences to you and your family
|