Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Pregnancy Signs? Have Endometriosis, So I Am Not Sure!?!

Must Read
What is endometriosis and where does it occur on a woman's body? We outline the basics of endometriosis here, a condition that can affect millions of women....
Endometriosis can cause infertility...but what are the reasons that a woman might experience this condition? And what puts you at higher risk for developing it?...
Early symptoms of endometriosis can seem normal. But when should you ask your doctor for help? We outline the problem signs and symptoms here....
Not sure what is going on!?! I have endometriosis, and my cycle does change from time to time, but something is going on. I am not on birth control, but me and my husband have been together almost 6 yrs now(been married for a little over four of those years), with unprotected sex the whole time and no pregnancy. We were intimate in july around my fertile time like every month that he is not on deployment--lol.(he left again on the 15th of this month.) I did get my regular cycle on the 17th of this month but my breasts were very tender this time, more than usual, but it was a complete cycle(but was not as painful as it usually is for me). Then this past sun., I noticed spotting, did not think anything of it. Then on mon. I was havingvery little pain on my lower right abdomen, have not had that pain since though, and itwas not cramping or anything. On mon. With that slight pain, I noticed a little more blood than sun. , but definitely not heavy or anything and have been having some of that off and on since it is a pinkish color, unlike my ususal and I have never had two periods in one month even w/ my complications of endometriosis, couldn't get a doctors app. Until next week, so curious if anyone can give some info or something. :roll: i've never had this happen before and it scares me, but we are ready for a lil one, it would be good news if I am!
Did you find this post helpful?
|