Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

After Stopping the Pill...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
After stopping the pill, how long does it take for your period to resume it's regular time. I haven't gotten my period yet. Anyone who has had this problem, let me know how long it took for you to get your period back...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
It depend on how long your cycle.. If you have to wait for 28 days to have your normal period.. Or sometimes it take longer, dont worry about this. You will be fine.
|

replied May 29th, 2009
after 3 1/2 years i stop taking my cerazette pill, im worried coz ive experienced crampy pain fells like im having period,but until now its been like 2 weeks no period yet is this normal?anyone experienced this thx
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska