Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Newbies (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Can you please type in proper english. This slangy sh*t hurts my head. No one will answer you if they can't read what you write. Certain shortforms are fine but these "i fink ma fam got my bak" sh*t is too much!!! Lol

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol yeah theres a certain person in here that constantly writes *anyfing* or *fink* and it makes me want to reach my hand into the computer and strangle whomever taught them english. (or attempted to anyway)
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
rainfire1424 wrote:
lol yeah theres a certain person in here that constantly writes *anyfing* or *fink* and it makes me want to reach my hand into the computer and strangle whomever taught them english. (or attempted to anyway)

my ex says birfday and toofpaste and stuff and it drives me banananananaanas. He knows it's wrong too but still says it. My ex best friend says valentimes day and celivate (for celibate). But i've corrected her before and she tries to tell me i'm wrong. Hello who has the ba? And who has the grade 9 schooling?? Lmao it drives me nuts.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
lol yeah theres a certain person in here that constantly writes *anyfing* or *fink* and it makes me want to reach my hand into the computer and strangle whomever taught them english. (or attempted to anyway)

my ex says birfday and toofpaste and stuff and it drives me banananananaanas. He knows it's wrong too but still says it. My ex best friend says valentimes day and celivate (for celibate). But i've corrected her before and she tries to tell me i'm wrong. Hello who has the ba? And who has the grade 9 schooling?? Lmao it drives me nuts.

oh my lord..Valentimes gets me sooooooooooooooo mad!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Seriously.

Why cant people just speak appropriately?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol properly...But who is looking.
|

Especially eHealthy
emma2 wrote:
lol properly...But who is looking.

considering *proper* is a synonym for *appropriate* I think we're both right.
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh lord....Yall are both right. Speak appropriatly on the forum and speak properly in general.

Sarah
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Who locked this in the teen forum???
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wasn't me!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
emma2 wrote:
wasn't me!

oh I know it was.. Lol :p
|

Especially eHealthy
Ya know what my man says and it drives the plss out of me!!

He sayd .R.O.C.K .W.E.I.L.E.R intead of rott weiler (sp?)

hahahaha..He's such a loser!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I have a pet peeve of bad talking. "i axed you a question" arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, sometimes when people type like that I honestly don't understand what they are trying to say. I didn't know that fink was think. If it's really shorthand - they are only skipping one letter.

I thought they were talking about some kind of wild animal or something. I had to read it about 10 times to realize what that word was, and then I was like "duh"

the one's that confuse me are:

coz
fink
wat
wut
nd
omygah ( I thought this was a std)

i'm naturally naive though, so I guess it would make sense that i'd be too stupid to interpret this stuff. :) there are a bunch more that confuse me sometimes, but I can't remember what they are.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
chrissy721 wrote:

ah, you just made my day.. You're too cute!!! Lol
|

User Profile
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
chrissy721 wrote:

sorry...I had no idea what that word was. I tried looking it up online to see what it was. Talk about dumb.

I just started taking a college course for work, and i'm in this class room with all these kids, and i'm tellin you what. They speak a language i've never heard before in my life. I feel so much like an alien. I'm only 22, so i'm not that old, but I never talked like that when I was in highschool or even after.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
chrissy721 wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
chrissy721 wrote:

sorry...I had no idea what that word was. I tried looking it up online to see what it was. Talk about dumb.

I just started taking a college course for work, and i'm in this class room with all these kids, and i'm tellin you what. They speak a language i've never heard before in my life. I feel so much like an alien. I'm only 22, so i'm not that old, but I never talked like that when I was in highschool or even after.

ya boi ya know he dun nutted in me so do u fink ahm pegnet?
|

User Profile
Yea, what the hell is nutted mean. ( I know what it means) but it sounds so gross. I heard a girl say that before and I was all I said was "seriously???"
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nutted lol!!! I rememeber that post!

Already busted in me sounds like the penis might have been blown to bits but nutted? Thats beyond comprehension!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My husband is a born and raised coon-ass, and he talks a little bit too country for my taste.

Example: "did you warsh my work uniform?"

warsh, not wash. I swear, he sticks an extra letter in there that has noooo business being there! He also pronounces the 's' in .Illinois and says .Colorada instead of .Colorado. I drive myself nuts correcting him.

And he says "ain't" fourteen billion times a day. *sigh*
|
Tags: Pregnancy, head
Quick Reply