Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Thinking About Trying Anal...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Do you enjoy anal sex??
yes
no
80%  80%  [ 4 ]
20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
I have a wonderful bf and we plan on getting married in a couple of years. Our sex life is so sooo great every single time and when we make love its amazing and he like everyother guy wants to try anal sex. I dont really have a problem with it im just debating on whether I should or not. I know people who have done it and to use alot of lube. I just wanted to know what anyone else thought about it. Mostly those who have done it before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi Babes
Live and love,it gets easier.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Some girl told me that she got too much anal and now her butt is apparently stretched out and she has problems. Like she goes in her pants sometimes and cant control it. That is sick.
|

Me and my boyfriend, who I also love and plan on getting married in a couple years, thought about anal for a while, and we decided we've done everything else, and that we'd give it a shot, we used lots of lube, but it hurt so bad that I didn't want him to stick in in all the way. I personally didn't enjoy it, but he really like it for how little we did, so if you up for the pain and making your guy happy go for it, everything is worth a shot!! :lol:
|

replied August 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Me and my fiancee do it very occassionally and it is enjoyable, just make sure that you do have alot of lube and are turned on beforehand and see if you enjoy it!
|

replied August 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Ok thanks for all of the responses it helped. I think im going to get brave enough and try it this weekend and see what happens. I just hope it doesnt bleed or have something wierd happen after. By man will be excited!!
|

replied August 31st, 2006
Experienced User
maybe is just a baby wrote:
me and my boyfriend, who I also love and plan on getting married in a couple years, thought about anal for a while, and we decided we've done everything else, and that we'd give it a shot, we used lots of lube, but it hurt so bad that I didn't want him to stick in in all the way. I personally didn't enjoy it, but he really like it for how little we did, so if you up for the pain and making your guy happy go for it, everything is worth a shot!! :lol:

helps to be very relaxed, orgasm vaginally first. Properly, you need to be pretty warmed up, and this varies with individuals - try a finger first, and allow the sphincter to relax before pushing in deeper. Enjoy that for a while, then try two.

Make sure the fingernails are well trimmed, and use a vinyl glove, available at hardware stores to limit dispersion of e.Coli, they're cheap so you can change them as often as neccesary. There is more friction with latex, it's tackier, vinyl is very slick and smooth.

Use a lot of lube, it bears repeating - vegetable oils will work, as will gel type aloe vera lotions - avoid anything with alchohol in it, as it wll burn, and dry out sensitive tissues. Baby oil is not viscous enough, and will degrade latex condoms, as will vegetable oils.

Penile penetration should probobly not be attempted untill you can get three fingers in, which is about the same diameter as the average penis.

It may take a while to accomplish this, weeks even, depending on the person, so take it slow, don't get in a rush and end up with a painful, unpleasant experience - stay relaxed and listen to your body.
|

replied September 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Wow
Ill remember that ,thanx
|

replied September 2nd, 2006
Hi, One More Thing About the Lube...
One important thing about lube is how it's applied. The very inside of the anus opening is effectively dry so it's important to make sure and lube inside the opening at least to the first knuckle or so. You can have lots of lube all on the outside and at the opening but if none is just inside then owww.

Have fun!
|

replied September 4th, 2006
Yes I also heard to that anal sex give orgasme just as well as vaginal sex , it will aslo be something me and my bf will be willing to try, I kinda always wanted him to do that, but at the same time I was kind scared that it might hurt me, beacuse anal sex is one we havent tried yet...Does it really hurt as I think or would it feel better the more he does it with me as more time goes on?
|

Experienced User
A numbing agent will ease initial discomfort, vagisil has the same active ingredient as anal-eze, so ought to work just as well - it numbs but not to the point that you can't feel anything, and it wears off aftera while - you do need to be aware of any great pain, but if you've taken it slowly, are well lubricated and relaxed, a mild discomfort or pressure is the most you should feel, which should subside after a while.

Not good if you do it before a bm I hear, can cause an impacted bm which is like being constipated I hear.

As for the anal orgasm, or "assgasm", some women report it, some can't even orgasm without anal stimulation - the primary locus of the female orgasm is the clitoral ganglia, but any peripheral ganglia drawn into the act will diffuse the orgasmic spasm, and lead to a perception of greater intensity - the sphincter and lower rectum is well supplied with ganglia, as is the perineum and these are in close proximity to the clitoral ganglia.
|

singledad wrote:
a numbing agent will ease initial discomfort, vagisil has the same active ingredient as anal-eze, so ought to work just as well - it numbs but not to the point that you can't feel anything, and it wears off aftera while - you do need to be aware of any great pain, but if you've taken it slowly, are well lubricated and relaxed, a mild discomfort or pressure is the most you should feel, which should subside after a while.

Not good if you do it before a bm I hear, can cause an impacted bm which is like being constipated I hear.

As for the anal orgasm, or "assgasm", some women report it, some can't even orgasm without anal stimulation - the primary locus of the female orgasm is the clitoral ganglia, but any peripheral ganglia drawn into the act will diffuse the orgasmic spasm, and lead to a perception of greater intensity - the sphincter and lower rectum is well supplied with ganglia, as is the perineum and these are in close proximity to the clitoral ganglia.
hmmm really good idea there, that just might work well :)
|

replied September 12th, 2006
I used to hate anal but I did it for my boyfriend because on a occasion he liked to do it. Then I discovered that playing with myself during anal makes it quite enjoyable for me. That might be something you want to try. It also keeps you from focusing on his penis going inside where it really isnt meant to and you dont tighten the muscles as much (helps with the pain)
|

replied September 24th, 2006
cdtcommander wrote:
i used to hate anal but I did it for my boyfriend because on a occasion he liked to do it. Then I discovered that playing with myself during anal makes it quite enjoyable for me. That might be something you want to try. It also keeps you from focusing on his penis going inside where it really isnt meant to and you dont tighten the muscles as much (helps with the pain)

yeah what she said. If you play with urself it helps to turn you on more and youll enjoy it too. You could also tell him to play wit you clit for you .At 1st I was like eww thats not sopposed to be there. You know what I mean. Just use alot of lube put some on him too doesnt hurt. I'll tell you the truth I didnt like it at all but my boyfriend did so I didi it for him & that was like more then a year ago. I didnt like it at alll I mean it hurt and it bleed a little even thouh he went really slow. He didnt ask for it in along time and then I got this desire it to try it really bad one night and we did. And I really reallyt like it. I used alot if lube and for me it felt better if we were laying on our side. I know I might be real late in replying but jus wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Hope you enjoy urself good luck
|

replied September 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Thinking About Trying Anal...
I did it for my first time not to long ago yes use alot of lube and try to relax I usually get on the side of the bed and he gets behind me, it hurts alittle going in but the more lube u have the easier it goes in, and once its in, and u just relax it feels pretty good.
|

replied October 11th, 2008
well i tried it with my husband because he says thats all he likes but seriously it hurt he still askes to do it once in a while but i come up with excuses i heard you can get colon cancer by having anal sex i dont know if its true but i prefer to stay on the safe side, one of my friends had to go to the hospital while having anal sex cuz a vein popped and she couldnt stop bleeding so if you are of the ones having anal sex just be careful
|

replied October 18th, 2008
ouch..... my husband and i dont do it all the time... i am not used to it at alll...so it hurts ....

i say if your man wants anal he should be gay (NOT AGAINST GAYS)
|

replied April 12th, 2013
Me and my boyfriend tried it and just make sure you use lots of lube! First time we tried I was near enough dry and he tried sticking it in and basically I screamed the house down. The first time he will most likely cum within a minute as you will be so tight but the cum is a nice feeling when inside of you. I really enjoy doing it now even though I'm still quite tight.

Hope you enjoy
|