Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Strange Period...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello! I'm new here and just getting used to these forum, so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place.
Anyhow, I need some help so i'll give you a little background first.
I started my period when I was 11, ever since I was 13 it's been regular (i have sorta long cycles though). I am 20 now. I was on the pill for about 2 and half years. I quit about 4-5 months ago. Since quitting, i've still been regular. Except for this month. I had my period for 2 days (they usually last 5). The first day was heavy, the second day was really light. That was two weeks ago. A couple days ago I had a very small amount of brown spotting. Today I had a very small amount of black. I don't have any pain or anything, so I have no clue what's going on. I'm hoping that my body is just adjusting from being off the pill. Anyone know what's going on with me? I'm a bit freaked out. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks so much, and sorry for the rambling!
Did you find this post helpful?
|