Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urination Feeling While Having Sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
When I have sex I get the feeling like I have to urinate and it just takes all the enjoyment out of it. Feeling like you have to urinate is never a pleasurable feeling. I also am afraid that when I ogasm and cum it'll be urine. Is that normal? All my friends enjoy sex, I personally don't like it because I feel like I have to urinate.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile GreyWolf
|

replied September 5th, 2008
Ok so you're not the only one. I was once told that when you get that feeling it means he is hitting your g-spot but heres the thing... when I met my current boyfriend I wasn't a virgin but when we first started having sex (he was bigger than the others) it was very painful and I always felt like I needed to pee. Now the pain is gone and I really enjoy sex but when he gets rough I feel like I need to pee. I was wondering if I was the only one... I feel bad because I don't want to get up and run to the bathroom.... So as of right now I just make sure he doesn't get TOO rough and Im alright
|

replied September 12th, 2008
If it's anything like for me means your g-spot is being stimulated and you're about to have a female ejaculation. It's the build up of the fluid in your urethra that gives you that feeling if you ignore it and let yourself orgasm you will probably ejaculate when you do but it's not urine. I read it's similar to what's mixed with a guy's sperm to lubricate them before he cums and is produced by the same type of glands that are in/near the urethra but I don't know how true that is. I just know it's not urine that I squirt when it happens, it smells different (doesn't really have a smell at all) and b/f says it tastes different too.
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2008
Experienced User
i have done this before too. go to the bathroom and pee before u have sex. then when u do have sex and u feel like u need to pee, then u'll know it's just that ur getting ready to cum from the g-spot. just go with it. it feels gr8. it has happend to me 3x. it does shoot some cum out tho, but its clear liquid and its not pee. my b/f loves it! the first time it happened to me, it was so weird and i came so hard my body like jerked and my knees shook for a minute afterwards. it was unreal.
|

replied March 23rd, 2010
When you feel like you got to pe it is the begging of a Orgasm
I am not a wome but I happen to have a thick penus. It is something that I have heard from women before. sOME DIDNT NO THERE OWN BODY. i REALIZE THAT WHEN A WOMEN IS READY TO HAVE AN ORGASM AND IT FEEL LIKE THERE GOING TO PEE I WOULD TELL THEM TO JUST TO LET GO. wHEN THEY WOULD TRUST ME THE FIRST TIME THEY WOULD HAVE AN ENORMUS ORGASM. aND THEY WOULD REALIZE THEY HAD MIST OUT ON OTHER ORGASMS. This is a problem also when women are going to push to have there babys they feel like they have the pee and they hesitate to push. So just let go it will be the best orgasm you have ever had. Just Let Go........
|

replied March 25th, 2010
LOL This is my specialty. As long as you pee right before you've sex, you're fine. Place a rubber sheet or towel underneath you & let it go & let us know how you made out!
|

replied May 28th, 2010
i know how to cum with it shooting out sometimes up to a few feet. I also can cum during a period of a few hours cum up to 20 times. If you practice it becomes easy to do...the first few times i find the smell a little skunky, but after that it has no smell and great tast.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2010
Experienced User
I get this when I have sex too, it really confuses me because I always go to the toilet before I have sex, and yet I still get this feeling that I need to pee when having sex. Sex feels really good, but when I start needing to pee it gets distracting and sometimes I have to stop but the minute I do, the feeling goes away. It's quite annoying.
|

replied November 20th, 2011
when i had sex for the first time, i felt like peeing so i askd my hubby to stop it..it really distracts me and my hubby just hates when i suddenly gets distracted. plz suggest to stop this feeling..i m really worried as i m afraid it might affect our relationship...
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
When my husband try to simulate my G-spot with his fingers, i feel like to pee and i donot sense any sexual feeling rather i start feeling pain.....why it happen so
|
Quick Reply