Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Does Cum Look And Feel Like??help!! (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I used to be sexually active but after reading magazine articles and that...I start to think that I dont think i've ever really orgasm or cum!! Do all women have to cum?? There was a time where I had tried masturbating by clitoral stimulation and I had the urge to pee so I stopped. I tried again another time but kept going...Then a thin liquid came out...Im afraid this might be pee and not cum...I want to know how do they (cum) feel and look like..Should it be a bit thick?? White??

I dont think i've ever reached the "big o" as its known but i've had the feeling good thing going on...Im abit worried.
I've also got a 2yrs old daughter and eversince they birth i've lost interest in sex...I think im too loose or something...Does pelvic floor exercises really help?? I dont think I can ever cum or close to it.

They say it feels a little tingly thing going on when u have an orgasm..I dont think i've ever been there. Once, I was on top of my bf position and had a lot of clitoral stimulation going on..Suddenly I had the same urge to pee so I hopped off which scared and embarrased me a lil...

Thats why i've joined this health forum to find out abit more. Hope all u guys out there can help me out! It would be great.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

replied August 29th, 2006
Blackrose, believe me, if you had ever had an orgasm, you would know for sure that you had. It doesn't sound like you have. The liquid you were talking about is most likely just your body creating a natural lubricant as it was being stimulated. Your body does this so things go "more smoothly" when you have sex. Some of us women are just very unlucky in the fact that it is difficult for us to reach an orgasm. Other women out there are very lucky in that it is very easy for them to orgasm. A lot of women have that same sensation of needing to urinate. I am the same way, and unfortunately have never gotten past it. I always stop at this point, as it is extremely uncomfortable. I always had the sneaking suspicion that if I could get past this point good things would happen, but it is too uncomfortable, so I never have. This is probably a little much for this sight, but if you have a child already you are by no means naive, I would try a sexual aid (vibrator) with clitoral stimulation. Many women can reach an orgasm this way. If the sensation is uncomfortable, try stimulating below the clitoris, and not directly on it. That might help.
|

replied December 8th, 2011
i had sex for like 5 years befor i knew we women had orgasims. my boyfriend got mad at me and said that i didnt like sex with him cause i never came. but i had no idea we had them. so i started talking to my girlfriends at work. they were all shocked. they felt bad for me i didnt like getting oral sex either. they advised me to try my hardest to get oral for more than ten mins befor i decided if i liked it or not so i did and still nothing. then for my birthday my girlfriend bought me a vibrator a bullet. i laughed at her and told her i wasnt ever gonna be brave enough to use it. i didnt have that kind of personality or sex drive she told me that was cause i never had an orgasim. i didnt have any reason to be into sex. so one night i decided to make myself try it even though i didnt want to. i too felt like i was gonna pee! so i told her i couldnt play with the bullet it makes me have to pee. she told me that would happen and to just keep going eventually i wont feel that ne more. so i put a towel down and went for it one night i did pee a lil but after that OMG my entire body started to feel the tightest most relaxing feeling ever and then my vagina just felt like it was getting the best rubb down of my life my body relaxed a great thing happened OMG it is indiscibable but i came i put my fingers bairly in and felt like i had just drenched myself with a ton of lube. after that it took me a long time to have an orgasim during sex i could only get them bymyself and with my bullet now im a "sqirter" and i love getting oral i get freakeir by the orgasim so my advise its all in ur head ur inner freak u may think ur not a freak but let me tell u we all are in our own way i think women just have to dig it out of themselfs and untill u do sex even if u thinks u like it will never be what it should be. and once u start figuring out things u realy think feel good u will be alot more happy not just with your sex life but with your everyday life. i know i am.
|

replied April 18th, 2012
Heyy my name is meagan and last night i tryed having a orgasim but it just felt like i was going to PEE but i dident know sooo i stoped soo should i keep going or WHAT??
|

replied May 4th, 2012
yes you have to keep going, always go and pee first before having sex just for you can know you aren't going to pee, ladies listen to me please, that feeling of peeing is caused by your man or woman hit your g-spot, just forget about peeing for a moment and get into sex really deep and you girls will be amazed, just don't worry and get past that fear of peeing, so what if you going to "pee" on your man he doesn't care that much, but one thing i want to say besides all of what i just wrote your cum actually comes from the same place your pee comes from thats why you have that peeing feeling during sex, adios chicas -Gabriel Avila
|

replied July 15th, 2013
Yes !!!!! That is what i used to always do stop.
So i now empty my bladder before a masturbate. When i want to orgasm i focus on my clit. The only thing that works for me is a electric tooth brush head on clit.
I insert it is a latex glove. Then place it on my clit.
I caress my boobs. I started getting very wet.
Then i feel a sensation unlike any other all over my body. Then i cum. There is no, no feeling like it once it gushes out of your !**@!. Please give it a try.
I never believed it would work. I tried so many toys but they failed me. All the best.
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
Does it hurt to have sex?
|

replied October 28th, 2012
The first time you have intercourse isnt comfortable and may even have a bit of pain, because the man has to break the hymen (which is a membrane that partially closes the vagina. All women have them, I am not sure what its purpose is.) After the first time intercourse should be fun and extremely pleasurable. If it isnt, you may be with the wrong partner. Communication is the key to GREAT sex! No question should be off limits in the bedroom. If you are close enough with someone to have sex with them, then you should feel comfortable enough talking about ANYTHING with them.
|

Tell Me More!!
dramaqueen wrote:
blackrose, believe me, if you had ever had an orgasm, you would know for sure that you had. It doesn't sound like you have. The liquid you were talking about is most likely just your body creating a natural lubricant as it was being stimulated. Your body does this so things go "more smoothly" when you have sex. Some of us women are just very unlucky in the fact that it is difficult for us to reach an orgasm. Other women out there are very lucky in that it is very easy for them to orgasm. A lot of women have that same sensation of needing to urinate. I am the same way, and unfortunately have never gotten past it. I always stop at this point, as it is extremely uncomfortable. I always had the sneaking suspicion that if I could get past this point good things would happen, but it is too uncomfortable, so I never have. This is probably a little much for this sight, but if you have a child already you are by no means naive, I would try a sexual aid (vibrator) with clitoral stimulation. Many women can reach an orgasm this way. If the sensation is uncomfortable, try stimulating below the clitoris, and not directly on it. That might help.

thnx dramaqueen...I understand wat ur saying but I really think the liquid that came out at that time was pee...It felt like water...But pee..U no wat im saying?? After dat...I wasnt interested in continuing and had to stop.

Are u able to describe wat they look and feel like?? Im very curious!

They say when u have an orgasm they feel like a tingling sensation, like fireworks..Is dat true??

So are u saying....In the past 5 years...3 partners...And I havent orgasmed???!!!
Wow!!

Maybe I should spend a lil more time knowing myself sexually, hmmm..

Thanks
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2011
Big-O? Pee? Shower!
Have you considered going ahead and continuing when you get that feeling? You could try in the shower if it embarrasses you, your bf will never even know. Guys have no idea what's really happening and when. At least if you see it through you'll know whether you really actually like that feeling or not. I know it sounds a bit strange, but give it a shot. Maybe if you get past that point you really will orgasm!
|

Hey if you know how to do the personal messages yet, since I am computer illiterate for the most part, then send me a personal message and I will talk to you there, I really don't mind discussing these things, but have found some of the people on this sight can be easily offended. Okay? Hope to hear from you then.
|

replied June 16th, 2009
not me
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
black rose,
sounds like what you're descirbing is female ejaculation want to know how i know? because i myself had the same thing happened. the first time it happens, you don't really know what it is i did some re-search & watched a really good documentry about female orgasms. it does exist & it does sound like you've experienced an orgasm. most women have had an orgasm in their life they just don't really know what to expect when they have one because each women orgasms differently. Smile female ejaculation also contains traces of urine & comes from the same hole usually nothing to be embarressed about but i admit, i was rather embarrassed when it happened to me. & also rubbing below the clitoris does nothing. the clitoris is where most of the stimulation comes from. gosh women get to know your vaginas better!
|

replied March 31st, 2011
so then when u want to pee it means ur gonna ejaculate?
|

replied January 5th, 2012
yes
|

replied June 21st, 2009
aaaahhhhhh what am i doing here
|

replied November 12th, 2009
masterbation
recently i masturbated using an object for penetration purposes for the first time. It was great and I think I actually reached my climax. When I was finished there was a white substance(kinda slimy and kinda sticky, creamy) on the back of the object not in the front where my secretion glans are. The substance was not there during the first part of the progression but showed up like an hour into the progression. Was it cum? and if it was why was all of it in the back and not in the front where my secretion glands are?
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Yes, this was your cum...Kind of a wonderful delayed reaction...It is in the back, because much of it coming from your cervix and vaginal juices...Be careful of the object that you use...Wash it in warm water and keep it sanitary...Take care,

Caroline
|

replied November 17th, 2009
How do i tell the difference between discharge, which is also white at times and cum? What do you mean "kind of a wonderful delayed reaction?" Another question I have is, are there not two different ways that a woman climaxes. 1 by stimulating the clitorus and then eventually reaching your peak as one is being stimulated. 2. through regular intercourse where the clitorus is not being touched? I have experienced a climated through clitoral stimultion and I think I experienced a climax thru regular intercourse. All the signs were present( pulsading clitorus and vaginal walls, feeling intense blood circulation, but I dont know when the actual climax happened I just know I experienced the after affects) . If I did experience the climax through the regular intercourse am I correct in saying the sensations are different when experiencing the two different climaxes? Clitoral being more DEFINANT and normal intercourse not as certain?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
First, by "delayed reaction" I mean that you can think of an erotic sexual act that happened a few hours earlier and get aroused by revisiting that place in your mind....This alone can make you wet...Another word for this is cum...

There is definitely a difference between vaginal and clitoral orgasms...With vaginal, often you have to know how to pull the trigger...With clit, it tells you when you are ready and you let it go....

If you orgasm by clitoris, the cum is the same as it would be through vaginal orgasms....This comes from the cervix and the vaginal walls...If your boyfriend has ejaculated in you, then you have his cum too....Hope this helps...Take care...

Caroline

P.S. The only time that you may find a difference in this is during your cycle...It is then that it may be thicker and with more body....
|

How can I masterbate without penetrating my vagina?? Do you get me??
|
Users who thank curyhairchick305 for this post: Get519healthy 

replied June 28th, 2011
master bation with out penetration
one good way is when your home alone take the head off of the shower which will produce a water fall like a hose lay down and position yourself underneath you can make it more or less intense by turning on more or less water i say try it when your alone because its very loud.

pull out shower heads are nice i prefer the ones with a swivel in the middle

you could get a nice pillow and bend it up then your can grind on it like your riding your man
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
well what ur looking for here is clitoral stimulation. I would recommend laying on ur bed naked and moisturise ur body until u find some sensitive spots. Also a battery operated sex toy for stimulating ur clitoris is a must.
|

hi i cant belive most of the woman dont know how to come, i tell u the truth u gona have to try it yourself first, get naked on ur own n masterbate,play with your clit just clit ! if you like u can finger yourself but no too deep, keep playing with your clit it may takes 5 to 10 mins, trust me you will come, its that simple, n you wont wana stop it, once you know how you coming u can enjoy it with your partner n he can finger you deep or u can cum wen actually you are making love, but dont forget to play with your clit. be open sexually good luck ! but do reply back to let me know how you have experienced it .
|

replied July 15th, 2013
YES I KNOW REALIZE IT ~~~~~
|

ladies wen u come u feel a sensation starting from your lower abdominal to rest of your body, you can even feel it going through your finger tips, its feels amazing, n infact wen u playing with your clit u get mega mega wet n it spreads around your vaginal part as if it makes it ready for you to have sex next .
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
Orgasm feels like...
Orgasm feels relli great, the beggining gives you a feeling to urine, but then it soon turns out to a great feeling, and when this feeling is going on, it''s hard for you to think and breath.
|

replied July 11th, 2010
Re: Orgasm feels like...
soniamalhi wrote:
Orgasm feels relli great, the beggining gives you a feeling to urine, but then it soon turns out to a great feeling, and when this feeling is going on, it''s hard for you to think and breath.
i recently had an orgasm and it was amazing but my cum was like pee what do this mean? the guy thought i peed on him i was so embrass, thought cum was thicker
|

replied November 10th, 2011
Cum always has traces of pee, don't ever be embarrassed it's nothing to be ashamed of! Your supposed to embrace yourself and enjoy what ever happens. That's the beauty of sex! You should be comfortable with yourself and your partner.
|

replied July 11th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
empress6, there are still some confusion about the process of female ejaculation. Unfortunately after very few research studies years and years ago, all research came to a grinding halt.

There are 3 theories:

* Female ejaculate comes from the Skene's glands/G-Spot/female prostrate. As this is the same as the male prostrate, the fluid is the same as the male ejaculate. It can be clear or milky, sweet and maybe a spoon full at most.

* Your bladder secretes a clear fluid (not pure urine) when you get sexually aroused and/or the fluid from the Skene's glands/G-Spot/female prostrate pushes back into the bladder and collect there with other fluids from the bladder until you cannot keep it in any more

* Trying to stimulate your Skene's glands/G-Spot/female prostrate, you are manipulating the muscle that seals your bladder (you do not have a valve like a man). At some stage the muscle just cant take it any more and opens up. This can either be during orgasm or rubbing.

Women are also taught to open up and bear down and push out. This will most certainly void the bladder together with anything else in the urethra.

The volume should be a good indication of what it is. Cups full are most likely from your bladder. Spoons full are most likely from your Skene's glands/G-Spot/female prostrate.

Whatever it was, it made you feel good and it is part of your sexual response that makes you a unique woman capable to respond to your sexual partner. The way to handle it is to just say "OH WOW, you are so good. You gave me a gushing orgasm. You are the first man to do that." and leave it at that. Next time put a water proof over the bed or do it in the bathroom/bath/shower or somewhere where you can clean up. And void your bladder before the serious sex starts.

Take care.
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: Get519healthy 

replied November 20th, 2011
So what youre saying is that instead of having an orgasm when you get that I gotta pee feeling you are actually peeing? I thought when you were aroused the passage ways that per goes through get engorged for lack of a better word and it makes it harder for pee to pass through.
|

replied January 25th, 2012
So ur saying it's actually pee n not cum?
|

replied July 29th, 2010
Help
what if your a teenager and cumming? what if you don't have sex and you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend but you are still cumming out of no where?? what's it mean? is it good or bad?
|

replied November 10th, 2011
Sweetheart, does it just look like cum is coming out? It could just be discharge which is normal. Don't be alarme your PH balance could be off too. There are plenty of ways to fix this. You should either talk to your close parental figure or visit a planned parenthood or even talk to your physician/doctor. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Good luck!
|

replied July 30th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Heathaid, Describe your problem and we might be able to help.
|