Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Im New At This Website....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am expecting a baby...Im happy.....We are trying to pick out a middle name for logan....... And sugestions.... If it is a boy that is if its a girl im thinking about madalyn idk a middle name either for that.... Help! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
There is a forum for baby names but. . .If you google 'baby names' there should be some sites you can go to that will help you find some.They have really good names too! Good luck.How far along are you?
|

Yea I didnt know that lol.. I found it when I went looking again... Sorry for the mistake
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Oh no,i don't care.Its ths mods that care.It will probably be moved there anyway so don't worry about re-posting! How far along are you?
|

Im only about two weeks.. Give or take....Im excited....
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: Im New At This Website....
fun_inthesun wrote:
i am expecting a baby...Im happy.....We are trying to pick out a middle name for logan....... And sugestions.... If it is a boy that is if its a girl im thinking about madalyn idk a middle name either for that.... Help! Lol

my son is called logan kyle

p.S_ you can't be 2 weeks pregnant sweetie. On the day of your missed period you are already 4 weeks pregnant. It's always confused me the way drs work it out but 2 weeks past your period date is 6 weeks pregnant etc
|

replied August 25th, 2006
Wow
i didnt know that..Im soo confused about this lol.. Imma see my doctor.. The man is soo busy I he hasnt had time to see me... Now im demanding...!! Thank you for the help.. I really hope we all become friends here... I know I need support...And I hope this website and the people here can help lol
|