Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Water In the Lung Membrane...

Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....
Hi everyone,

this is my first time posting, hello to all that participate :-).

I have an aunt who is in hospital, she is 75 years old and I was told by the doctors that she has water/fluid in the membrane of her lungs. My family and I are pretty much stranded and feel helpless like anyone would in a situation like this and so I just wanted to ask if anyone here knows anything about what the conidition is called and just some general information about the condition. I didn't get the name of her condition, but from bouncing around google I came across a condition called - pleural effusion. That's the closest i've come to trying to find what this condition is called but if anyone could shed some light about this condition I would really appreciate it :d.

Thank you for your time,

- antonio
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Antonio_
|