Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Whats Wrong With My Face? Redness, Burning, Dry Skin....

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Im a 24 year old male, for the longest time my face would get red, dry, burning, all at the same time. Ive used so many different medications, and either they start to work for a little while, then go back to the way it was, or it just makes the situtation worse. Practically everyone that sees me thinks that I took a "hot shower", or that I was "in the sun too long" becuase of my red face. Its always been 2 problem areas; my cheeks, and between my eyebrows and the middle of my forehead. Ive gone to my doc and he prescribed some hydrocortozone cream, which worked for a little while, but now back to the way it was. Please help me. I cant take this much longer...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2004
Wow Similar Problem
I was on here searching for the answer to a similar problem. My face gets red all the time and I dont know why. Its not as if im embarressed but when I feel it get red I do get embarressed and then it get worst. This started happening to me in high school and now im in my early twenties. It has gotten to the point that I avoid certain situations in fear that my face with turn red and I will then be embarressed. Hope someone can help me with this??? Why is this happening to me?
|

replied February 8th, 2004
Hi
I had the same problem and I went to the dermatologist, but I went for mild acne.. And he told me I had rosacea also I had the same symptoms that you have and he prescribed some cream and it cleared up I still get dry skin though.. But it sounds like you have the same thing.
|

replied November 6th, 2011
what kind of cream did he prescribe?
|

replied November 6th, 2011
what kind of cream did he prescribe?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions