Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Scared And Alone

Hello, I got married to my husband who was a long lost first love since I was 16. We shared a few years from 16-18. Then we lost contact and I met someone else to who I gave 8 years of my life. I am 27 now, I reconnected with my my first love who is now my husband when I found out he was in prison. I have never dated a criminal and now I am in love. We married while he was incarcerated cause I strongly feel I love him,we have currently been reunited for 3 years and been married for almost 2 years.
I am scared cause I really love him, however all we do is argue. Now because things are so bad where he is I can not even visit him until feb. I am scared and lost. I feel like I really love and need him.. What am I going to do, he is upset at me right now because, he thinks I am with someone else and for the first time ever, did not call me to say good night or check on me this morning. I am so scared but do not want to feel like I am begging him by writing him or asking him to call. I need help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2006
Experienced User
You need to get some self respect. My husband would pull that crap when he was deployed (army) and it drove me nuts. I finally told him if he accused me one more time not only would I go out and do it I would divorce him and he would never see me again. I was not going to keep defeding myself for something I wasn't even thinking of doing. And I most certianly wouldn't do it with him gone. Needless to say he straightened himself out and after the second time we went through it he's never said anything of the like to me.

He either loves and trusts you or not. You've done nothing wrong, get out and find yourself something to do for fun. Try out some new hobbies. You have to have a life ....Living is supposed to be fun. And just tell him that your not going to argue with him about it nor are you going to defend yourself for sumthing you've not done.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow, this is a very whining and pathetic post! Yeah, do get some self-respect and remind him that you are not the one responsible for his criminal activities which caused him to be locked up and to shut his mouth and deal with what he has made for himself. I really hate when people say " I feel as if I love him" you either do or dont and thats it!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,he put himself in the predicament,and just because he feels insecure does not give him a reason to talk to you like that.You should ask hi this, if he loves you so much that he could marry you,why does he now feel he can't trust you or that you are cheating on him?If e doesn't trust you maybe you should not have been married in the first place.What would give him this idea?
|
Quick Reply