Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

Would I Be Out of Line to Say Some Men Are Real Jerks??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello I am new to this forum. I am 10 weeks pregnant and single. I have read many of your stories in this section and although its good to know I am not alone like this that its still sad so many men treat women like this.

My ex proposed at the start of the yr ( I said no cause I had moved on but I went back to him...Sucker...He took back the offer once I went back) and even tried for a baby with me. After trying for one month he decided the timing wasnt right (in other words he wanted to leave me he had his cake and ate it too time to leave!) and when I fell pregnant 3 months later he dumped me that very minute I told him I was pregnant. Not to mention strangled me and abused me that night but u get that.
So here I am....He wont talk to me but he has a son with another girl that he adores (the son that is). Its unfair I am just the rebound who he is ready to throw away but after reading many of your posts I just wanted to share my story so I may make someone feel like they arent alone either. Thanks for sharing your stories..Feel free to msn me or email me if u are in a similar situation and want to chat
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2006
Yeh men can be prats. Situation with me he always been nice etc, till the moment I told him and now he is a evil selfish man, and wont come to talk about it etc, until I just now text him and mentioned he will have to pay for the child and I soon got a call
|

replied August 21st, 2006
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I said that and he said good luck getting money. He knows he will pay but he is that determined to be away from me and the baby he will. He is behaving so scared and nasty...Like what u said...Nice then a complete 360 degrees into pure evil :twisted: ...I think they are scared but sad thing is we are left to pick up the pieces, be the responsible adults and deal with it. :cry:
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Well...Think on this they aren't the ones carrying that child. They don't feel what you feel. Having a baby is a wonderful experience a lot of women can't experience. You need to relax and just take care of yourself. Either he'll come around or not. But you'll do just fine alone....Its just not going to be easy. Good luck!
|

replied September 27th, 2006
My boyfriend broke up with me because he was afraid I might be pregnant. Havn't talked to him since. He doesn't even know that I am.
|