Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

stomach is full and bloated

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For 6 days now its been hard for me to breath cause there is a overwhelming feeling in my abdomen like a tight full feeling every time I take a breath and it feels like my stomach is full and bloated all day long its like im full all the time and I don’t even have to eat and its like a overwhelming feeling all the time in my stomach and chest and abdomen I thought it was just from me being stopped up from post nasal drip and mucus in the chest congestion causing it hard for me to breath but that does not seem to be the case so then I thought it was just anxiety stuck in my stomach and abdomen but that does not seem to be the case ether cause i’m not even having anxiety at all right now and still the same thing is going on hard to breath, stomach feels like overwhelming fullness as well as the abdomen in the top center of my stomach where the chest meets the stomach causing it hard for me to take a breath or relax or even eat and the other day my whole body was burning up like I had a fever but I diddint and now its been 6 days of this non stop all day all night it never lets up I just don’t understand what this could be ? Iv never felt this way before ever ?!?! .. Its very annoying and frustrating to wake up like this everyday and its also causing me to have extreme anxiety and panic attacks cause I cant relax or eat or sleep I tried to ignore it for the past three days thinking that it would go away but it has not even showed any signs of going away if not worse than before and I don’t know what to do?.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|