this is quite embarassing but I feel that something needs to be done about it
i have this really tiny lump and a rash or something similar around it in my bum crack. Well not really in there but more towards my left cheek, where it connects to the crack
it does not hurt but is extremely itchy and I have had it for about a year now.
What is it and what can I do about it?
i know you posted your message a little while ago but I thought I would reply.
Does the itchiness get worse at night? Does the skin bleed if you scratch it too much and are the lumps painful? I think they call it (no joke) itchy anus syndrome and it's very common although there is no cure. A few pointers I could give you are:
* no harsh chemicals to clean the itchy spot like soap - just warm water.
* after going to the toilet try not to wipe to harshly but 'pat' and if you can use moist wipes rather than dry toilet paper that often helps.
* you buy some cream over the counter (i know that you can in australia anyaway) that is a hydrocortisone cream which relieves the itch and sting.
* try not to scratch - although it does drive you crazy if you don't.
* I know all this because I suffer the same thing - and there is not much anyone can do about it - it's just a pain in the butt - pardon the pun!
Hey yes it does bleed when I sctract a lot but it does not hurt
not even a lil
thank you for ur suggestion though
i was really hoping it ws something you die off
guess I aitn gonan die anytime soon
i wish there was a cure or something
i so know how u feel anyways