Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headaches From Sleeping Wrong?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
Hey,

i was just wondering, if you sleep wrong, or your bed is uncomfortable to sleep on, do you get headaches in the moring? Please let me know
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2006
I use to get headaches while I slept. I would know the headache was starting during the night but was to sleepy to wake up all the way to do anything. Due to other things I went for a sleep study and found out I have sleep apnea. Headaches can be a symptom of sleep apnea. Just something for you to consider. I did have other things happening at night.
|

replied August 28th, 2006
Yes, I get head aches if I don't sleep enough, or if I sleep and its really hot and uncomfortable
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I found out whay I was getting the headaches. It was because I was sleeping wrong. We bought a new mattress, and since then, I really haven't had a headache in awhile..... :d
|