Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Confused

I dont want anyone to judgeme, i'm in a really really tough decision, im currently married to a male and all of sudden am starting to have a liking to a woman beyond the normal. I don't know if it is a stage or just something that will destroy a marriage because i'm in love with another woman. What am I to do how do I explain how I feel, how to do I explain that i'm in love with another woman, how the hell do I tell him i'm (dont know bi/gay) this is so frustrating. I need some insight from someone who has been in this sitiuation is this a normal thing or have I gone completely insane??

I think woman are sexy men are disgusting to me, the thought of having a bestfriend and awesome sex completrly intrigues me although I have never had sex with another woman but I have kissed/gone on a date with another woman.

Someone please help me please.............

Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Sometimes people go through fazes in life..Once you have realized what you want and that you want change it can be confusing..If you really love your husband, then tell him how you feel and that you have an attraction to women...If you have a good man he will understand, if you have a nut be careful..There is nothing wrong with being honest..But he should know that what you are feeling..And go to church..
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Why would they want to go to church, churche just rip you off for your cash!!!!!

When the priest are driving bmws you start to wonder if that money really makes it to people anymore, they refused to baptize my children at 15 churches where I live because I dont donate my money every sunday, god said thou shall not judge, thou shall forgive.

Wheres the !**@! forgivness in that

anyways my advice to any catholic you can praise your god at home and still have your spiritual contact with god, you can confess your sins to your husband or anyone for that matter.

Sorry im in a rant right now cause no one will baptize my son f*ck them
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Its always like that here in america...And these are your issues with the church..Not his..I am just trying to be encouraging to a person who is going through some extremely rough changes..Being a good friend..

You know what, you can discourage a person with remarks like that, first off not all church is about paying money. Regardless of what your beliefs are, spiritual encouragement..Fellowship, and last but not least being baptized, repenting and being prayed for all come together. For someone in a situation like this you have to be more understanding..

Sometimes as christian people when we are weak and need to be rebuilt spiritually, we always find someone spiritually stronger than us to feed off of and vice versa..In this particular situation..He is confused and going through a spiritual warfare with himself..What place would you rather be than in church asking for forgiveness, guidance and strength..Now I am not gay. But I have friends and family who are and they each have said the same thing..That the were able to overcome some of these issues once they dedicated themselves to christ..

So rather you are catholic or not you still have the devil beating on you somewhere, its always nice to be prepared and carry the whole armor of god to protect you even when you are in a situation like this..

Dont be confused baby, pray about it and god will lead you to your answer.. :wink:
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2006
Please stop arguing about church. Molsonchick is asking for help, not about church. If you want to argue about church, start your own discussion somewhere else.

With that being said, I think you should be honest with your husband. Relationships fall apart to pieces without honesty. If he loves you, he will try to workt things out. Relationships take so much time to work out and it takes years to fully understand eachother. Talk about it with him and just tell him whats going on in your mind.

I pesonally think you should try to work it out with your husband. You would really hate yourself if you ended things with your husband and regretted it for years to come. If through all the trials of trying to work things out, you still have feelings for women, or this particular woman, then follow your heart and do whats right for you.
|
Tags: woman, male, sex, bi male
Quick Reply