Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Right Tonsil Swollen With Bumps & Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My right tonsil is swollen and has bumps on it. They are the same color as my tonsil but I can feel them. I only have pain in my right tonsil, the other one is not swollen at all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2006
I Had the Same Problem
I had the same problem last winter.. Turned out to be a canker sore on my right tonsil some type of virus..It didnt go away for about a month and made it real hard for me to eat.

How I got rid of it?
I ate yogurt with l. Acidophilus 2 times a day, gargle your mouth with hot water 3 times a day, dont drink citrus drinks, or food that can irritate your throat.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply