Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Small Hard Lump On Back Side of Neck

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
Hi I have a hard fixed lump on the right side of my neck towards the back of it. I press on it and it does not hurt or anything. It doesn't move around. It isn't really visible but if you touch it you can definitly feel it.

I previously had a lump like it above where this one is but it wen't away after about a week. This lump I have only had for a day or two. I was working out with weights which may have been causing strain on my neck but I am not sure.

So what could a hard painless lump on the back side of my neck be?

Im really worried and I can't go to the doctor for atleast another 4 days because I am out of town. By the way I am 16 years old.

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2006
Please someone help me!
|

replied August 11th, 2011
Lump under skin
I got the same on my shoulder blade and like you said but looks like a bot fly larva under skin. But don't riggle or move and is hard to touch! lol
|