Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Had Sex, His Skin Ripped = Blood In My Uterus!

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Big problem I think..

Just had sex, I wasn't "fully lubricated", his skin ripped (we didn't know it at the time) so we continued to have sex then when we were finished realized he was bleeding
which means that it is in me...Is this healthy? I'm sure not, what do I do about it? What do I do to get rid of it???

Helpe me- will this harm me if I don't do anything about it??!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
The skin on his penis ripped you mean? I think you're fine, as long as neither of you have std's. However, he should make sure he throughroully cleans himself carefully for the next few days, and you to, to prevent any uti's or other infections. Also, there is no way in heck that his blood got into your uterus! Technically I suppose there is an ity bitty chance (since semen gets in there too) but... I really doubt it.

Keep yourselves clean, and use lube, natrual or store bought! For your protection and pleasure!

It's not bad for you, I woudn't think. Your body will natrually flush it out just as it does the semen that he deposits in you.
|

replied August 19th, 2009
male bleeding when conceived
will it have any affect if the woman is pregnant?
|
Quick Reply