Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Stretch Marks On Thighs

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I am a 16 year old girl and I have stretch marks on my inner thighs which have been there since I was about 12. I'm really embarrassed about them and it makes me very self-consious in the summer when people can see them, when swimming etc. I have heard on tv that there is a new product called bio-oil which is supposed to be able to stop stretch marks being so visible. I was wondering if there was anybody else who has the same problem as me or who has tried the product. It is quite expensive for me and I didn't want to buy it if it wasn't going to work. I would be very grateful for any help or advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi, when I was around your age I got stretch marks on my inner thighs, but they do fade with age! I'm now 25 and I can hardly see them. I didnt use anything to get rid of them because they will always be there. But dont worry too much about them. Everyone has them!! And they will fade!
|
Did you find this post helpful?