Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Could Some1 Help Me Plz?????????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey there! On july 28th me and my bf had unprotected sex and he came inside me. That was a couple of weeks after my period. I ovulated august 4th and was suppose to have my period on august 13 but it came on august 7th. Could that be a sign of pregnancy or what?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Was the period different in any way? Was it shorter, lighter?
|

beckster06 wrote:
was the period different in any way? Was it shorter, lighter?

it was shorter!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
How short and was it lighter? Was it still heavy bleeding?
|

It was four days which is not normal and it wasnt heavy bleeding but it wasnt really light either
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Are you on any type of bc?
|

I was at one time but it wasnt for me so I got off!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
st3ss1n wrote:
i was at one time but it wasnt for me so I got off!
well that could be why.Bc messes with your cycles. Even after you stop taking it its still in your body and takes some time to get out all the way.If your that worried take a test if you miss your period
|

melissa_20 wrote:
st3ss1n wrote:
i was at one time but it wasnt for me so I got off!
well that could be why.Bc messes with your cycles. Even after you stop taking it its still in your body and takes some time to get out all the way.If your that worried take a test if you miss your period

ok thanx. Ive been off of bc for about two years now so I dont know! But thank you
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Please dont tell me your 14..Because if you got off bc 2 years ago ..That would mean you were on it at 12? Just wondering?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Okay went back into your old post and your 16..But still why were youon birth control at 14...At 14 I wasnt thinking about sex...Sheww im not even getting into this subject..But maybe you should stop having sex because at the rate your going ...You are going to end up pregnant by the time your 18...Good luck sweetie..
|

~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
okay went back into your old post and your 16..But still why were youon birth control at 14...At 14 I wasnt thinking about sex...Sheww im not even getting into this subject..But maybe you should stop having sex because at the rate your going ...You are going to end up pregnant by the time your 18...Good luck sweetie..

i wasnt on bc b/c I was scared to get pregnant I wasnt even thinking about sex thats too young. I was on bc to regulate my period b/c things were goin wrong. Doctor recommended. But it sorta regulated itself. This year was the first year I even thought about sex so no I was too young then and im still young now but u kno
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah you are still young..But I cant say anything because I was one of those that ended up pregnant..So just be careful..And maybe try getting back on birth control..Its very helpful..
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Unprotected sex = potential pregnancy. A.L.W.A.Y.S.

Does anyone tell kids these days where babies come from?

Also, pregnancy signs differ by person, some have very noticable signs, others not so much. The only way to be sure is to test.
|

little_woman wrote:
unprotected sex = potential pregnancy. A.L.W.A.Y.S.

Does anyone tell kids these days where babies come from?

i know the consequences of having sex and most of these girls do b/c hey theres so many getting pregnant and u see them around but sometimes we just dont listen. Or we dont want to listen let me say that b/c I know I think im grown even though im not I have 1 more year to go b4 im 18 so yea. Like I said "i didnt listen"
|

replied August 12th, 2006
Ok everyone! Umm I do believe I am pregnant I havent taken a hpt yet but its just things. Ok I started my period, well I think it was my period, six days early. It started monday sorta ended thursday and now its coming in spots or just little periods and its not normal at all. Ive read info and thats why I believe I may be pregnant. Any advice or info about this?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ummmm take a test? What do u want us to say? Lol you had unprotected sex and your boyfriend went inside of you... Duh?
|