Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My gf has been having pinkish discharge which is now yellow, and hurts to pee, she had redish bumps around her vagina, and shes been puking a lot for the past few days and losing weight, help please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Tell her to go to the doctor right away! These are not signs of pregnancy (which you didn't mention but this is a teen preg forum).
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well it seriously sounds like she needs to see a doctor...

One questions when you say bumps around her vagina..Do you mean on the skin..Or on the inside ?...Because if its on the skin..And she shaves...It could just be razor burn ...

Now if its on the inside ...It might be something a little worse..Maybe an infection or std..

As for the discharge ...Usually when discharge is yellowish or greenish in color that means some sort of infection ..So I would really consider her going to see a doctor asap ..Because the more time she waits the worse it could get..
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It sounds suspicously like an sti to me bu like the others said. Tell her to go to the doctor
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Alright thanks a lot, appreciate it
|

replied August 9th, 2006
And I thought this might be some warning sign of pregnancy, they should educate us kids a lil more...Haha
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
sliffer wrote:
and I thought this might be some warning sign of pregnancy, they should educate us kids a lil more...Haha

if you are having sex with enough partners to pick up an sti you should probably educate yourselves.
|

replied August 9th, 2006
2nd girl ive slept with, and the first one got tested before I slept with her.
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sliffer wrote:
2nd girl ive slept with, and the first one got tested before I slept with her.

reality check: the only way to prevent yourself from getting sexually transmitted diseases/infections is to not have sex.

The second 'best' way to prevent these is to wear a condom. .A.L.W.A.Y.S wear a condom.

Bumps and yellow discharge around anyone's vagina spell infection. She needs to go to a doctor. And, hey, you should too.

Know how they test guys for stds? They stick a giant q-tip inside you.

Good luck with that!
|