Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Masturbated With Soap

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I masturbated with a wet napkin and soap; and after I was done I started having this pain whenever anything is rubbed on my penis. Even my underware when I walk it hurts when my penis touches it. Is that something serious? Should I go to emergency or see a doctor? What is that anyway? It is scaring me.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It sounds like you abraded your skin with the washcloth, and then the soap probably had some strong perfumes and whatnot in it, and those irritated the damaged skin. Just be gentle with yourself from here on out; and masturbating with soap is fine s long as you don't also use an abrasive object like a washcloth! It might not seem abrasive at the time, but it can damage delicate skin. You penis should heal up in about a week, but it may be tender for a while. Wash with a soap that is fragrance free, and labled "hypoalergenic", and that should ease up on the pain during a shower.

Soap can be a great lubricant during masturbation and sex! Water can make body parts "stick", but soap lets everything slide nicely. Plus, you clean inside at the same time ;) just make sure that if you are sensitive or allergic to some things to use safe soaps to avoid irritation.
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2006
Supporter
[quote="eiri"]
soap can be a great lubricant during masturbation and sex! Water can make body parts "stick", but soap lets everything slide nicely. Plus, you clean inside at the same time ;) quote]

what? Have sex using soap as a lubricant? That's a dreadful, dreadful idea, and don't ever do it. Washing, yes. But you are not ever supposed to wash *inside* a vagina.
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hasn't hurt me yet... And we don't use a lot.
|

replied August 12th, 2006
Sounds to me you just irritated the epidermus, the skin here is after all very sensitive. No worries. Avoid perfumed soaps, including detergents. You may even have developed a slight allergy to a variant in the soap or cloth. It will go away just fine. If burning or irritation pursists for over 14 days see a doctor.
|

replied August 12th, 2006
Sounds to me you just irritated the epidermus, the skin here is after all very sensitive. No worries. Avoid perfumed soaps, including detergents. You may even have developed a slight allergy to a variant in the soap or cloth. It will go away just fine. If burning or irritation pursists for over 14 days see a doctor.
|

replied December 26th, 2009
yehh... i am uncut and recently masturbated with soap in the shower. I think i have frenulum breve, so the foreskin wasnt going much farther past the head (i DO NOT have phimosis) and for the first time i decided "why not just work the top and forget my foreskin" well, it felt amazing until i got a sharp stinging feeling under the head and i quickly washed it off and threw my hood back over. Well as soon as i got out, i tried pulling back my hood and it hurt lik hell. i waited a while, tried again and the tip was red n swollen, and the sides of my head were red, the pain keeps coming and going for the last few hours. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?! im scared i broke my dick, someone please help
|

replied March 5th, 2011
is soap enter in side of pennis and have problem on pennis
|
Quick Reply